Can You Stop?

Don't Change- Why Don't We

8:13 P.M.
[Las Vegas, Nevada]
[Krissy]

Billie and I revealed our relationship after the Album release, which was the day after I got home from the hospital. We waited for the buzz of the album being out to die down, and then dropped the bomb. There were mostly good and sweet responses, but some not so much. Some were also saying how they knew that she was going to end up gay. I laughed at those comments. It's been two weeks since then and tour started two days ago. The cops found Lola, and that man—who I still don't know the name of—and they were put in jail. Kaleb revealed he is moving away to Canada because he doesn't like it here, and my parents are no where to be found, though they keep saying that their 'business trip' has been extended, so they're not missing, just ignoring me and my brother. I wonder why they haven't gone to jail for child neglect yet? I guess because no one has reported them. Anyway, I went to Billie's LA show, and then she invited me to go to the next few. So now, I'm backstage just messing around. I guess it wasn't the greatest idea for me to have coffee.

"Babe, calm the fuck down." Billie says, trying to keep a straight face while I dance around her like a fucking maniac. She grabs my arm to keep me in place, but I still defy her and do one of those squat thingys on her. She gives up, letting go of my arm, causing me to fall to the ground because she was keeping me balanced. Her eyes go wide as I hit the ground, her jaw gaping. I sit there in shock for a good 10 seconds before I burst out laughing. Billie soon joins me.

"Oh my god I need to.. calm down, or I'm gonna.. break m-my ribs again." I say between laughter. We finally stop laughing and Billie helps me up. I see Finneas standing there watching us. "How much did you see?" I ask.

"Enough." He says, smirking deviously. I raise my eyebrow at him questioningly. He walks away before I could ask him anything, so I shrug and continue to annoy Billie. I poke her cheeks and she flinches back, but I cup her face and pull her forward again, connecting my lips with hers in a gently kiss.

"Billie, the meet and greet starts in 15 minutes." We pull away to the sound of Maggie's voice. Bil and I blush furiously, as Billie's mother just caught us kissing. How embarrassing. I get an instagram notification from Finneas, so I look down and pull it open.

Liked by KrisE_ and 5,482 othersFinneas I'm suing whoever said it was a good idea to give her coffee

Finneas I'm suing whoever said it was a good idea to give her coffee. KrisE_, wherearetheavocados
View 2,482 comments
billiesbxtch haha Krissy looks wiLd
KrisE_ ok guess we're going to court cuz im the one who said it was a good idea
iamtheavocado wherearetheavocados come get yo girl

"Okay. Thanks." Billie says as Maggie walks off with amusement in her eyes. Bil clears her throat before asking, "you wanna come to the meet and greet?" I snap my head up at the question. We walk outside the door to get some fresh air. There were fans waiting in line, but they didn't notice we had walked out.

"Oh, no. This is your thing, not mine. Plus, I'm sure they'd only want to see you and Finn, not me."

"Oh my god can you stop!" She screams at me. I jump at the sudden outburst and my brow furrows in confusion and hurt. If the fans didn't notice us before, they sure fucking did now. I look over and most of them were looking at us. Some of them gasp and some just sit there, jaws slacking. They don't scream, because they want to hear the drama.

"Wh-What? Stop what?" I ask.

"Stop being so fucking hard on yourself! People love you! You're nice, and beautiful, and I don't see why the fuck you can't see that! Why can't you love yourself as much as I love you?" She screams. I'm taken aback with her words. You can hear faint 'aw's coming from the line.

"It's not that easy, Billie." I say quietly, almost like a whisper. "I've been told time and time again that I'm not a likable person. By Lola, my parents, Kaleb."

"Yes it is baby. That was in the past. Don't let it affect you." She says softly, but firm at the same time. "You know what? We're gonna go ask them. If they say yes, then you have to come. If they say no, you don't ever have to come to one, deal?" She says dragging me over to the line.

"Fine." I mumble. The fans start screaming as we walk towards them. We hop the fence although security was screaming at us to stop. We stop in front of the screaming fans and Billie stops to hug people. She suddenly stops and stands in front of the gate that forms the line.

"Raise your hand if you're going to the meet and greet." She says loudly so that everyone can hear. Half the crowd raises their hands. "Okay, now, who of you wants Krissy there?" They keep their hands raised and start cheering. I smile shyly as Billie turns to me. "See? They like you." She pecks me on the mouth and the crowd screams again. Billie and I take the next 5 minutes to take pictures before we have to go back inside to get ready for the meet and greet.

{A/N}
Wanted to say thank you to urbitchlexi because of all the support they've showed me. They really made my day.