3 The Other Pediatricians

when they were done viewing the hospital, Sakura walked along side Sasuke with pride. She now wore her ID on the coat and looked like a pro.

"someone's happy." Sasuke said looking at sakura's behavior. "I'm liking how I look." Sakura said. "we're going back to the ward to introduce you to the others and possibly some patients." Sasuke said professionally. "I can't wait to meet them, I hope they're nice." Sakura say., "they are, but they can be annoying too just like you."

"Today is sooo boring, no new patients nothing fun happening. Oh how I wish I called in sick today. *door opens* "we're here this is where we stay when we don't have anything doing, I'm pretty sure that the others are here now. Sasuke says. he opens the door fully. " is this real are you really here. *runs to hug Sasuke* this hospital is boring without your natural beauty, I thought I was gonna die but you came to save me." er sakimi you're crushing me. " Sasuke said. Sakura watched in amusement as the girl referred to as sakimi squashed Sasuke in a hug and fake tears.

" kimi that's enough you don't plan on squeezing him to death now do you " another occupant of the room said.

" thanks miku, I'm pretty sure that I would have fainted if she hugged me any longer." Sasuke said.

"by the way Sasuke didn't you have today off ?" miku asked
"I already told you, he could sense my pain so he came to save me." sakimi said before Sasuke could answer.
"actually I didn't sense any body's pain. Shizuka sensei told me to show our new partner Sakura around." Sasuke said.

Sakura stepped out from behind Sasuke. "hi I'm Haruno Sakura, the new Doctor and sasuke's assistant. I look forward to working with you all." Sakura said.

"I'm hitarashi sakimi, you can call me saki or kimi. I also look forward to working with you. And is your hair dyed." sakimi asked. "nope my hair is naturally pink." Sakura answered. "ooh another natural beauty." sakimi started creeping around Sakura trying to touch her hair. Sakimi was a girl who was a bit short slightly plump and had brown hair that was bobbed she also had a pair of glasses.

"I'm Tokugawa miku. Pleasure meeting you. And whenever kimi is bugging you just yell at her and she'll go back to normal."
Miku was the opposite of sakimi, she was tall and slender, had long black hair held in a ponytail with bangs at the front and strand of hair at the sides.

"I am going to be working with a weird bunch but they make me feel at home. Work officially starts tomorrow."