11 Reminiscence

several years ago

"mommy, why am I always sick, am i an abnormal freak?"

"oh my gosh darling why would you think that." the mother hugged her son with teary eyes

"the other kids said that only abnormal freaks get sick all the time and that they won't play with me."

"darling don't let them get to you, you're my perfect little boy and mommy is always here for you." she hugged her son again.

Time skip

Happy birthday Sasuke!!

"my little darling is four!!" Mikoto exclaimed with joy as she ruffled sasuke's hair.

"Okay blow your candles and make a wish." Fugaku said.

Sasuke excitedly blew the candles as he made his wish. Which was for them to be together forever.

"Sasuke psst tell me what you wished for." Mom asked

"Nope" Sasuke answered firmly "if I tell you it won't come true." Sasuke shook his head and folded his arms to show he was serious.

Mikoto playfully punched sasuke's shoulder and pouted which caused Fugaku to burst out laughing and soon everyone started laughing.

Time skip

When Mikoto told Sasuke he was going to be a big brother and she was going to the hospital to make sure, Sasuke was over exited he really hoped his new sibling would be a girl so that he could be an overprotective big brother. Sasuke smiled inwardly at the thought.

He was sure when mom came back everyone will be so happy because he knew that new babies made everyone happy.

Mom didn't return. Many people came to the house and dad drove him to his room, dad looked sad. Unable to hold himself anymore, Sasuke ran downstairs and eavesdropped on the conversation, the people were saying his mom was in a car crash.

Sasuke was beyond shocked, his mom was gone, what about his sister, what about his birthday tomorrow?

Time skip

Sasuke was all alone, his mom, his pillar, his world was gone. He became even more introverted than he already was, his father never understood his pain, he never healed from the loss he only learned to fake it, he faked his smiles, he faked his happiness, he was living a lie.

Time skip

All he wanted was for his dad to notice his inner pain and comfort him, but even his dad was fooled as well, he got a new wife, he seemed to be happy but Sasuke could tell that his father was just living a lie as well, he was only pleasing his wife and it caused him to completely forget his son.

However the only person who wasn't fooled by sasuke's acting was his aunt Shizuka. She was just like his mom and she tried her best to make him genuinely happy. But it never really lasted, Sasuke was a sad soul and his step mom Kuhiro enjoyed adding to his misery.

The only person who understood him and always tried to get him out of his shell was his best friend Uzumaki Naruto.

And his new assistant and other friends in the hospital who really care about him.

But all he really wanted was for his father to acknowledge him again.