Punished

(y/n pov)

"Shit !! " I murmured.

"Shiiiiiittt noooo !!!!! " I said louder.

Then came Jungkook running with a towel on his shoulder wearing just the uniform pants.

Damn. Wtf.

"Why are you shouting so loud?? What if my neighbor's find you in here?? They'll roast me ...especially Jin hyung will !! So stop screaming !! "

I said nothing. Just smiled at him.

" Wtf..stop staring you lil pervert !! Ugh!! " He said with a (─.─||)face.

Hehe. I laughed lol.

"Ok now who used my phone??? Who's this jk? My ig is logged off.. I clearly remember I did not do that yesterday. "I said.

"Well who do you think might have used. Only you and I live here, nobody else here...so ya it's me " he said.

"I don't live here dumbass, you idiot wanted me to help you with your stupid English homework , so I came to help you out. And yes I have my own house. Now tell me why did you use my phone? " I ask

"Well it was in your hands and was about to fall while you were sleeping. So I took it away from you to place it on the table . So I thought to just check it for fun. " He said.

"Hey mister !! How dare you !!??? You can't do that " I screamed.

"Stop screaming girl... people will hear..gawd shut up" he said.

"What the hell nerdy !! What time is it !?" I ask crossing my hands over my chest .

He chilled and looked up at the clock on the wall. "7:55" his eyes widened realising what I said .

"Fuck bisssshhh !! " I screamed and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower .

Then I wore the same clothes I wore yesterday. Fuck.

When I opened the door , he arrived towards me holding a uniform .

"Here" he said and handed it towards me.

Wtf. It's basically like the same uniform we girls wear in school.

Did he buy it for me?? So kind...hahaha no way . Maybe he thought he was a girl before and now he's trying to be a guy?? And ended up being a dumbass nerd?? Pfft me and my stupid thoughts lol .

"When did you buy this?? Like why?" I asked .

"No time to say...shut up and get ready girl" he said and went somewhere.

Hmmm okay. I wore it anyway quickly and ran. Shit. I didn't bring any books or bag?!

"Here..take this " he said handing me a bag and a new notebook and a pen. Wtf.

"No worries..it's mine..all new.. kept those for emergencies..hehe.." he said.

We didn't eat anything. We just ran.

It's 8:10 am now. Already 10 mins late . We both ran together. People were staring at both of us walking together. Is it because I'm walking faster?? Or they think we're a couple?? Pfft no way..gawd no.

Finally we reached the school. But of course we got our punishment for being late. Fook you nerdy bissshhhh !! Donkey ass idiot !! 😭😭

(Jungkook's pov)

Oh gawd... people were staring at me and y/n while we were walking together as if we are a couple . Da hell.

She walks so fast. Wtf. I can't understand this gurl.  Well good thing that she didn't bully me. She was nice to me even though she shouted at me .