Stuck

( Taehyung's pov)

(Message from Jin hyung)

I opened the text.

"Hey , can we meet today? "

"Oh ya sure..is it important?? "

"Kinda..well meet me after your classes are done..and don't tell anybody where you're going or whom you're meeting... okay?? "

"Oh okay..well I don't have any friends here anyway..so don't worry about that..I'll be there"

"Where should I come? "

*Sends a location using Google map*
"Arrive asap..and do text me when you reach "

"Sure hyung..cya after class then.."

"Cya"

*Message ended*

I was waiting for the class to end. I was curious . Why did he ask me to meet him?

I was nervous too.

In the lunch break, one girl who I don't know but I've seen her in my class..came to meet me lol.

She was like hey...u alone today?

I said " yeah not really..I like being alone..hehe"

"Really? Hmm okay.. I'll give you some company today?? " She said and sat with me for lunch.

I didn't say anything. My mind was wandering.. thinking ..did he find out something about me?? Oh no..meh maybe not..but why did he ask me to meet him...i can't wait to know why..

"Hey u here?? "

"Oh sorry..I space out a lot.." I said awkwardly.

She asked me where I'm from..where I live now.. about my parents..old friends..

All I did was ..lie to her..cause I didn't wanna share my personal information to a stranger. Is she mad? She crazy??

I hate her now.

I felt suspicious  for no reason tho. Don't know why..

I tried to avoid her .

Then again ..I met her standing near my locker. Whhhhhyyyyy!!???

"Heyyy" she said coming towards me . "Didn't know this was your locker..I was waiting for my friend...what about you? "

"Umm nothing..just keeping my heavy books in here.." I said.

"Oh ..ya it's too heavy to carry home...by the way..how you going home?? " She asked smiling tryna impress me. But girl I ain't interested.

"I don't know ..walk maybe? Or a take a bus if I'm too lazy ..not even sure..okay bye" I tried to leave but she caught my jacket wtf.

I pushed her gently. Don't wanna be harsh with women.

"I'd like to join you if you're walking home..may I?? " She was playing with her hair.

Lol like I don't understand...I'm pretty good at noticing all this impressing thingy that women do. Had to learn .

But girl it ain't gonna work with me ..I've seen a lot of girls like you.. But y/n...she was different..

But what will I reply now.

"Okay..I don't know..I don't mind.." I said.

It's then that I remembered about the meeting I had.