Chapter 4

My bloodied white gown was replaced by a black tightly fitted one that clung to my skin like a second skin. The bodice brought up my generous bosom. Its golden lace encouraged a shine to my Blond curls and crown, as the waists flared openly, showcasing my stocking covered thighs and legs. I truly resembled a vampyr with the sharp, hypnotizing, and a dangerous aura that followed me everywhere I went. But the most attractive design was the cross embedded into the middle of the dress, giving me the appearance of an almost taboo and mysterious aura.

I blushed when I realized how exposing this attire was, but I was reassured by a maid and Blade that it was the norm for vampyr women. Today I would celebrate, tomorrow I would start the real training for the title. I was told that soon, people will be challenging me for the throne for they thought I was not fitted for it, If I had to prove my worth for it I would have to fight them all to death.

As I sat on my golden throne, with the heavy weight of the crown on my head, I observed my new subjects. The rhythm of an unknown instrument played loudly, accompanying the half naked dancers as they went around and dance to the sensual tempo of the song. Some were at my feet, while several naked men with horns with perfectly sculpted body and... members went around and served virgin blood to all. No one was shy, it appeared that the people of this world especially liked showing off their perfect bodies. Understandable, since they all resembled Greek good sculptures.

So that was what Dareios did on a regular basis.

I was told that Etheria welcomed all kind of species on its lands, making it a safe haven for all. I was proud of my husband for being a protector, though I was a bit jealous of all the attention he had gotten from the wanton females who looked to be more than ready to please everyone. They rubbed, purred, and meowed for the pleasure of it. I was told that they were demons, with a few being cat shifters, they were always in "heat," which explained their high sexual appetite.

How... strange.

Blade had taught me all the information prior to the ceremony, in those last three months that I have been a vampyr. Apparently, as a queen, it was my duty to learn about everything regarding Etheria, and I must say I enjoyed learning it. The lesson brought out my inner history nerd self. The glee that came with learning more about Dareios' s heritage was very welcome.

I could recognize a few of the creatures there, but some of them were still unknown to me. Like the weird snake like creature from the coronation, or the see gulls in the pool, or even the the bird like ladies dressed in weird clothing in cages. I could make out a few humans among the crowd, whom I learned were "sars," human obsessed with vampyr bites and thrilled in having intercourses with them. They seemed out of place among the mystical and fictious creatures of the party.

Laughter echoed, as everyone cheered and had the time of their lives. Then there was me, still struggling with getting used to this kind of atmosphere. Apparantly, these feasts lasted for days long, and the ruler was not permitted to leave unless it involved "taking the party indoor." I shook my head at that, they were making the most of it alright.

With my perspicacious hearing, I heard one drunken fool mutter something about Dareios always drinking with them and how the woman ruler could do no such things. His peers swatted his arm as he laughed along with the others.

"The kingdom is doomed. The King is dead and now we have a human Queen. Let us drink tonight to our death," he shouted in an obvious slur, raising his glass of some dark substance and clinked it with the others', then chugged. The others cheered and drunk their cups with much humor to his blatant disrespect.

Everything andeveryone froze, awaiting for what I would do. The music, the dancers, all came to an abrupt sop. Some looked quite fearful, while others had highly amused expressions.

I stood up from my seat, ready to defend myself, but then Blade approached, as he was placed right by my chair, caught my eyes in an intense stare and whispered:

"Thou can either cower to them, or prove thine authority. Either choice will determine thine reign and the respect of thine people."

I took one step.

Then another one.

Slowly and carefully, I made my way to the man. I ensured to add a sway to my hips to emphasize the very feminin given curves from my attire.

I flicked my wrist and motioned the musicians to continue their playing, and slowly prowled toward my prey.

Slow and sensual, nice and alluring.

There was a never ending attention that came with being a vampyr. Over the course of the few months, I had developed an ominous sexual appeal that turned heads wherever I went, it was much more enhanced with my being turned by a pure vampyr. At times I quite enjoyed it, others not so much. But now, I would have to use it to my advantage.

My fangs descended, and I gave them a lick to complete my vampyr predatory stance.

As my hips dance to the slow beat, my ruby eyes started glowing, indicating my anger, as a smirk graced my lips. Some cleverly backed away, sensing the upcoming thunderstorm that would be descending soon.

Let us have some fun darlings...

Plz do tell me ur thoughts. It's been a while since I've written anything. Give me ur prospective on Blade, and help me find out if his character was developed how I planned it in my head.

My darlings, again sorry for the update, a short one at that. I kno I am deceiving u guys, but plz bear with me, it's almost June. Thanks to you guys who are still around. Next update will contain a lot of blood and gore, get ready my loves.

Plz continue to

Vote,

Comment,

And follow.