2.) Dangerous

Kallista's P.O.V

After Nate took off, we jumped down from the trees.

I stared at Michael is shock.

"Are you sure that was Nate?" I asked and Michael slowly nodded.

"All pieces fit together Kalli. Eighteen years old. Freshly turned. Voodoo doll. He looks just like your brother, I dont think it could possibly be anyone else." Michael explained.

"Shape shifter?" I asked, hoping that was an option.

"I would've been able to tell the difference." Michael said proudly.

I decided to take a big deep breath, and the scent that filled my nostrils was in fact the familiar scent of my younger brother.

I looked at Michael, panic filling my eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest and kissed the top of my head.

"We gotta tell the others." Michael said, and I nodded against his chest.

I pulled away from him and let out a heavy sigh before running in the direction of Ash, he ran towards Calum.

Hopefully we can all just meet back up and we can all follow a trail and soon enough one of us will find Luke.

And hopefully it's not to late.

As Ashton and Ember came into view I let out a loud scream of Ashton's name, causing them to stop right in their tracks and turn to look at me.

"Ashton!" I shouted again as I got closer.

"Kalli, what's wrong? Wheres Michael?" He asked ad I smashed into his chest, tears flowing down my face.

"He went to look for Cal and Ana. We found out, well we think we found out what happened to Luke. And theres no way it can be good." I rambled through the tears.

"What happened Kalli?" Em asked me, rubbing my back to soothe me.

"My brother. Nate, hes alive." I said, as if it was the list normal sentence in the world.

"Kal, theres no way. We watched his body go up in flames. I lit the flames myself, Nate's gone." Ashton said, and I just shook my head.

"Mike and I both saw him with our own eyes. Michael did a reading, and all the pieces are there. I could smell him too. It was one hundred percent my little brother, I just have no idea how." I explained. Ash and Em just stared at each other in shock.

"Take us to where you saw him?" Ashton asked and I nodded, taking off back in the direction I came from.

As we approached the area, I could already see the others standing there waiting for us.

"So, five blood trails. Theres no way Luke did that himself. Unless he didnt wanna be found and did it to throw us off." Michael was explaining to Cal and Ana as we approached.

"Then we split up and follow all of them. We need to find Luke, and we need to do it soon. Cause no offence Kalli, but your brother is dangerous, and we have no idea how in hell he isn't dead. We burned him. He should be buried in the ground where we left him." Calum said and I just nodded.

I know hes right.

Nate is dangerous, and after seeing him have a psychotic break in the basement, I have. No idea what hes capable of doing to Luke.

Or any of us when we find him.