4.) Won't Leave Without You

Kallista's P.O.V

Andrew took off and I convinced the others to continue up the path and see if they can find anything out.

Other than Michael.

He wont leave my side, which I can kinda understand.

But at this point, I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about what my brother is going to do, or could've already done to Luke.

He the important one here in this sutuation.

Hes the alpha, the others need him.

And now Michael and I are fighting because he could hear my true thoughts on the situation.

"You're more important than you realize Kalli. If you die, I die. Then everyone falls apart because they just lost two of their best friends. Do you really want that?" Michael said very harshly.

"No of course I don't want that Michael! I just think that Luke needs you guys more than I do! My mum will get me out of this mess, simple and easy. Luke could be dying or already dead for all we know! What's really more important!?" I snapped at him.

My fangs dropped out intentionally and my eyes started changing.

Before anything else could be said Andrew returned with my mum.

She started speaking in Latin and before I knew it I could move my feet again.

I hugged her and Michael and let kut a sigh of relief.

"Here Kalli, I need you both to drink this. It'll insure your safety during all this. No more spell traps, and it'll heal any wounds you might receive.  I have five others. One for all our friends. I don't wanna see any of you get hurt, and it'll heal Luke right up when you find him too." She explained handing me a small satchel to carry with me.

"One dose per person. Now go." She said and she turned to walk away but stopped her tracks and turned around.

"And Kalli, do whatever you have to do to save Luke. Even if it means killing your brother, again." She said before running off.

Andrew followed shortly after her.

"C'mon Kalli. We gotta find the others." Michael said grabbing my hand and we took off.

We ran until we could see them hiding in the trees above us, so we climbed up and joined them.

"Anything?" I asked as I perched up next to Ashton.

"Thank God you're alright. I was so worried." Ashton said, sighing with relief.

"I told you my mum would fix this. No need to worry. Now, why are we hiding up here?" I asked

"We caught a fresh scent from Luke. Hes down the other side of the mountain. We're thinking he's hiding at the abandon plantation house." Ashton explained.

"So lets go." Michael said.

"We were just waiting for you. This could get ugly Kalli. Are you ready for that?" Calum asked from the tree next to us and I nodded.

"I'm ready. Here, a gift from my mother. Drunk it, it'll keep you safe. I have one for Luke too." I said as I passed the potions out to everyone.

I watched as they all chugged them down and grimaced at the taste, just like I knew they would.

"Now, let's go get our alpha back."