The Ending

"Shoot me and I'll shoot her. Ayaw mo naman sigurong dalawa kaming mamatay hindi ba? Wait, let me correct myself siya lang pala, because we all know that you don't have the guts to kill the person you love . . . which is me, right?" She said without knowing that her tears are starting to fall, clouding her sight.

"Please tama na, I don't want to do this"

"why would I? Give me one good reason why should I let this woman go"

"i'll do anything you want"

"Ano bang nagustuhan mo sa babaeng to ha!? is it because She's the protagonist of this story? That she can't be killed for the reason that the readers wants her to have a happy ending hah tama ba! Alam nating sa storyang to siya yung bida at ako yung kontra bida, Pero pwede bang baguhin natin ng konti, baliktarin natin. Ako naman yung mahalin mo oh, yung kontrabida naman yung bigyan mo ng happy ending."

'"O-Okay, okay I'll be with the antagonist. Can you let her go now? I promise , i wont do anything stupid"

"Really? Oww darling I know you love me. But step back! you cant fool me, i know you have something in mind. I said step back!! - wait! I have a very good idea, let's kill her. Kasi what if gulihin niya tayo or mag higanti siya? No! NO! No! I wont let that happen so patayin nalang natin siya okay? Pretty please?"

"No please, i'll be with you forever . Just like what you want."

"Hey bitch! ang dami mo pang dada dyan ba't di mo nalang ako patayin!? Gusto mo ba ng Oscar Awards at wagas ka mag drama dyan! Just pull that trigger, why? You scared? And may nakaka limutan ka ata ^_^"

"Shut up! Shut Up! Kasalanan mo lahat ng to! You're better off dead!"

"NO!!!"

*BANG!

"Wish Granted :)"

.

.

.

So who's who? XD

And don't spoil yourself. Trust me mas worth it pag hindi mo alam ang kalalabasan ng lahat ^_^ start from here okay?