Chapter Six- Sunday Mornings

" Can I call wake you up on a Sunday;                                                                                                                       Late night, I think we need a getaway." 

I groaned out loud and immediately answered my phone.  Mila said, " HEY! YOU AWAKE YET???!!!!!"

Oh yeah, she changed my ring-tone So every time someone called me, a 5SOS song would play. UGH!

" Calm down! Now what is it? " I answered.

" You need to go turn on your laptop and go on Google Plus!"

I got up and walked to my laptop. Once it was turned on, I went on Google Plus and I noticed that I recieved four new notifications.  I opened it and I've came to find out that the four band members of 5SOS have followed me on here.

WHAT?!!!!?!?!?!?!?  I though?! We weren't going to associate with each other anymore!!!!!! 

"YOU GOT FREAKING FOLLOWED BY 5SOS!!! BEFORE ME!!!!! ASK THEM TO FOLLOW ME!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!I DON'T HAVE TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM!!!!!"  Mila shrieked and pleaded.

" Ugh! Fine! Whatever!  Just let me sleep!!!" I whined.

I got on hangouts and made a group conversation that included the four of them and I. I didn't really think that it would be a good idea if Mila knew that I talked to them.

ME: Hey, idiots. I thought I said that I didn't want anything to do with you guys anymore.

I sent it and Luke immediately responded,

LUKE: We know, but you're just really awesome so we couldn't really forget about you!:)

Then Michael,

MICHAEL: SHE'S FINALLY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG?!

ASHTON: I know right?! What did you do????!!!!!!

CALUM:  OMG!!!! SHE'S FINALLY ON!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE'VE WAITED FOR YOU?!

ME: What?! You guys waited for me??!!!!!!!

LUKE:  Let's video chat!!!!!!

ME: WHAT?! NO!!!! NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!

I kept on protesting but they all agreed and did it anyway.  Wait? I don't have to do it. I don't have to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME: HAHAHAHAH!!! I CAN DECLINE THE CALL!!!! WHAT?! WHO'S THE SMART ONE NOW!!!!!!!!

And with that they started to call me but I just jumped up and celebrated that they couldn't get me to accept the call.  I almost got away with it when I accidentally tripped on my penguin stuffy and my hands went flying to my computer to grab hold of it so I didn't loose my balance. But as I pressed it, I felt myself pressing something and I heard sounds on my computer.

I looked up to find the four guys, whom I wasn't hoping to see.

"Mackenzie!!!! It's me, Luke!!" Exclaimed Luke. 

Michael came in the view and stuck out his tongue. Seriously?

"Um, Hey guys," I said though it sounded more like a question. 

" sdjhfksjfhksjdhf! OMG!!! Mckiko!!!!" Shrieked Calum.

"Uh, yeah. Um, It's Mackenzie?" Corrected Ashton.  

"Ashton, I think Mackenzie pointed that out the first day we saw her, unlike you who never told us that you were half Irish!!!!!!!!" Luke sassed. 

" Damn!!! You go, Luke! Show off that manly vibe!"  I proudly cheered, while Michael snappily said," Shut up, Luke! No one needs to hear your crap come out of your mouth! That's what your butt is for!" 

Soon enough, their room became chaotic and crazy.  Ashton, Calum, and Michael started to scream and yell to each other, and may I say, very loudly too. Luke, on the other hand, looked very impassive. 

I took this the oppurtunity to ask Luke the favor, " Will you do me a favor? Please????"

Luke eagerly accepted and charmingly asked, " What is it you seek forth, your ladiness?"

I laughed towards his sillyness and normally said," So, I have this friends that now knows that I've been followed by such mature men on Google +. They are called 5 Seconds of Summer.  This morning, I had to endure the demonic and deafining screeching of her voice just so I could ask if you may spare some of your time to follow her on Google +."

Ok, it wasn't normal, but then, what is the actual definition of being normal?

Luke parted his mouth and I intensely stared and listened for his answer.  I mean, tried. I tried to intensely stare and listen for his answer. Instead my sister carelessly barged into my room. If only I had locked my door, if only...............

" Look, I am going out to-....." Kelsie annoyingly yelled then abruptly stopped. 

I quickly turned around and yelled, " What the hell do you want now?!?! It's the freaking morning!!!"

She ran to the screen of my laptop as she yelled, " OH MY GOSH!!!! Is the Luke?!?!?!?!?!"

" YEAH! It definitely is!!!!!! I, like, totally know who the crap Luke is!!!! Now get your filthy hands off my belongings!" I screamed towards her, while slapping her hands off my screen.

Who the hell does she think she is barging into my room and be the rude person she is on a Sunday morning?!?!?!?! She is such a selfish, narcissistic, snot!! Show some respect! There is such a thing called privacy!!!!

" How dare you do that?!" She screeched into my face, then weakly slapping my face.

I was, now, fuming madly. This is my room. What gives her the right to do that in my room!

She looked in awe of what she previously did, then proudly.  I stood up from my chair dangeriously slow.  I took no notice of my surroundings and just focused everything on her. 

I never knew how I looked like whenever I turned angry.  My siblings, not including Kelsei, and parents described my eyes as demonic and cloudy. They said that you could sometimes see and evanescent scene.  I would look pretty calm and un-bothered, but if you took a more detailed look towards me, you would definitely start to feel apprehensive.

I heard a distant voice yell," Colton!!!!! Kenz is about to get violent!!!! She's got that scary look!!! She is going to kill Kelsie! You are going to want to see Kelsie get killed!!!!"

" Really?!! Oh My God, wait for me!!!!!! I have to record this!!!!" 

"What?! NO!!! Stop your sister right this instant!!! There is no way I am lying to the doctor and say that Kelsie had make-up troubles that caused her to be blind, which caused her to trip and fall."

" What?!?! That is such a horrible lie! Just say that she poked herself in the eye with her make-up and she uglyfied herself!!!!!!"

" Yeah, MUM! Even I am young and I agree with Colton!!!!"

" BOYS! Listen to your mother!"

The two people groaned and I heard rapid footsteps coming towards me.