Chapter 11

Ashton is such a hunky, I thought while stabbing a fork on a lettuce.

" Say what?" Mila asked.

" Wait, what?" I blurted. 

" You said something. I could've sworn you said, 'Ashton is such a hunky,'" She imitated.  " Well, more like creepily whispered.

Holy shoot! Did I say that out loud?!

" No," I denied. " Why would you think I'd say something like that?"

I looked anywhere else other than her. 

" Oh, okay. You didn't have to shout, " She looked at me. 

" I didn't shout. " I said back.

" O-kay," She hesitated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lied down on my bed in thoughts. I can't believe I whispered that out to Mila. Thank god, she didn't hear me. Now that I also think about it, I'm starting to spend less of my time with Mila and more with those boys!

"Kenz honey! Luke is here! Along with Ashton!" My mother shouted.

SEEE?! That just proves my point!!!! I am spending most of my time with them when I am suppose to be spending time with Mila who is my best friend!

I was about to stand up and get out of my room when Luke barged in, along with Ashton, and casually jump to my bed. Ashton, on the other hand, sat on my computer desk.  

"What's up?" I started.

" I'm good actually, we just met a whole bunch of girls at the mall while we were in our disguises," answered, "I think you would have fun too if you came. "

"Do you still have that penguin?" Luke asked.

" Oh yeah, thanks for asking how I'm doing and not saying 'hi' because it's totally fine, " I sarcastically said.
 I stood up and walked over to my pillow where I kept my penguin stuffy. I picked it up and threw it as hard as I could to Luke's face. 

"Hey!" Luke shrieked. 

Ashton then stood up from his chair and jumped onto my bed right beside Luke.  Luke started to hug him from the back.  They are now spooning.

" Aweeee! You guys are so cute! I #Shipit!" I cooed, " Wait what's your guy's ship name again?"

I took out my phone and took many shots of the position. Then Ashton whined, " Ewww! Luke! I can feel your balls! That's disgusting! Get off me! It's Lashton, by the way. "

Then they got out of the position and Luke asked, " You're not really in the fandom, are you?"

" What fandom?" I asked clueless.

" Uh, our fandom," Ashton answered.

" Oh wow, you guys just finally figured that out."  I sarcastically said.

Luke was about to open her mouth when Kelsie shouted through the wall from the other room, " Who are you talking to?! If you don't quiet down, I'm going to barge in there because you are disturbing my 5sos music listening thingy!"

 I shouted back, " I wouldn't really recommend that right now 'cause I'm naked! And what's wrong with having helpful songs to encourage your poop to come out?!"

Then I walked over to my speaker, plugged my phone in and blasted Scream and shout.

__________________

Hey, guys. Sorry about not updating for a while but I'll probably start working on this story again since it's now summer break. Also, can you guys do me a favor and read Dare? Check it on my profile. Thanks!

-Me