Chapter Eight

"All right, guys. We're going over to Liz's house for dinner tonight," my mom randomly said as we were al sitting outside in the backyard at 3:00 PM.

Kelsie took her attention off her phone and said," Yeah, I can't come. I'm going over to Rebecca's, remember?"

I gave Kelsie the 'are-you-being-serious' look and maybe scowling.  What is she doing hanging out with another family when she already has her own family? She never even spends quality time with us! Little brat! 

 " I'll come! They seem like nice people," I said to make my mum happy and I actually wanted to see them again.

" Great! She can't wait for you to meet her son and the other's too!" Said my mum with enthusiasm.

" Well, we'll come too!" Said Colton with Nathan agreeing and nodding his head. 

Kelsie rolled her eyes and went back up in her room.

My mom squealed and said," AAAHHH!!! They are going to be SSOOOOO excited!!!"

Ugh, I hate it when my mum acts like a teenager.  Even I don't act like that and I'm a teenage girl. 

Okay, maybe Kelsie acts like that.  I wonder what tonight will be like.....

                                               *                          *                        *

So, I am, like, outside of the house I'm about to enter and I hear a whole bunch of screams, manly and girly.  I thought I was suppose to meet their sons? 

My mum opened the door and my immature brother, Colton, pushed me in. Idiot. I'll get him back for this.  I enter the room and I see two girls sitting on a couch watching TV, and may I add, that they were watching a horror movie too.

I love horror movies. <3<3<3<3

They weren't that into it because they seemed to notice me and waved. Oooooo! I like them. They're friendly.  

" Oh my god! They're here! Helen! I- We! Are so glad you could make it! Unfortunately, my other two sons and their father had decided to say in Australia but the one who is on tour is here!" exclaimed Lizzie.

Okay, so then my mom walked towards them and had their own conversation.  Nathan and Colton both stayed with me and started poking my sides. I kind of started making quiet squeals?

Confession....... I am ticklish...... and I don't like it one bit of it.

I slapped their hands away and decided to go introduce myself to the two girls, still hearing many and girly screams from above.  Snot and turd decided to follow me, starting to tickle me again. 

" Stop it!!!" I hissed at them and then turned to the two girls and introduced myself.

" Hi! I'm Kenz and these retards, " I gestured to my brothers who were still poking my sides," are Snot and turd." Oh, how I bet you could notice my pained smile.  Sooner or later, I will loose it and pounce on them causing maybe all of us to get hurt. No scratch maybe, I will.  Hehehe.

" Hi! I'm Lauren and I have two brothers, Ashton and Harry. My mum is Anne," And she shook my hand with a better smile than what I could come up with.

" I'm Mali and my brother is Calum. I'm assuming you've met the four mothers so I'll tell my mum is Joy," She also came up  with a smile better than I could. 

The girls were then looking at my brothers to introduce themselves, but NO! They have to keep on poking my sides and I was about to blow soon. No, scratch soon. Like, Right NOW!

I threw Nathan onto Colton and got up. Oh, How I wanted to be violent SO MUCH right now!!!!!

I started to walk to the kitchen, where my mum was, when a little kid, wait, not little kid bumped into me. Well, I was still standing but he ended up on the floor. 

Wait, he is looking at me weirdly. Do I have something on my face? Just act cool, he is just a kid. Don't feel manipulated. At ALL!!!

I decided to act like Colton and be calm, " Sup, brothah? I'm G-money?"

Omg, did I just start raising my eyebrows repeatedly? Oh, wait, I also did the peace sign with my hands. Ughhhh, I must seem like a freak right now.

And Nathan decided to make the moment worse by jumping onto my back. Of course I was surprised so I wouldn't have known that I was suppose to catch him.  I going to think that you've already insinuated that we fell, with Colton doggy piling us , well more like me, because Nathan got out in time and decided to jump on Colton's back.  I am in so much pain right now..

I kicked Colton and Nathan off with such force all coming from my anger.   I'm going to start telling people that I have anger issues so they start thinking that this is a normal thing for me.

I stood up and towered over them.

" I am going to kill bother of you, but before that, I will torture you both. I am going to tell Kaitlyn and Kiley about your obsessions with spider-man and barbie dolls. Okay? Then after that, I will buy  cable ties, duct tape, scythe, chainsaw, and a drill.  Don't you dare say that I forgot about the knife because I will use the one under my pillow. Yeah, that's right I sleep with one.  That's the thing that you say feels sharp when you jump on my bed. Sometimes, I wonder why you still haven't been cut? But it's okay, cause what I have planned is much more worth it.

" I will use the cable ties and duct tape to tie you both up and to shut your mouth so no one will be able to hear your painful screams.  Obviously I'll need you both to shut up permanently so I'll start to hack your body with the knife that I own, and your blood will be my water in the morning. Oh the sweet taste of my own flesh and blood.   Then, I will drill into your head and then....... into your brain.Hhhhhmmmm, what a great moment that will be. And do you know what I'll use the chainsaw and scythe for?" I asked them, who both had a shocked and scared looks on their faces, and they shook their heads, " I will use it to cut you both into little tiny pieces. Tiny enough for me to eat.... Delicious!!!"  and I made a slurping noise with my moth and of course, saliva. 

 They both stayed in that spot, with the same look on their faces..... Frozen. I decided to take advantage of this moment and put their index fingers into their noses. Then I took a selfie.  Hehehehe, this will be useful in the future, but unfortunately it had to end sooner or later. 

"Not cool, Kenz!! Not cool!!!" Colton spat, " but then hey! This is why you are my fave sis!!!!!"

Nathan started to hug my legs and said, " I love yooooooooooouuuuoooooooooo." 

Then Colton hugged me and said, " I love you tooooooooo. "

I hugged back both of them and we had a big group and hug. I chuckled and said, " I love you guys too."

Then a flash appeared on one of my sides and my mom said, " AWWWW!!! That's so cute! Sibling bonding time!"

We immediately pushed each other and started to argue about topics that are non-related to the other.

 "OOhhhh!! Come on, guys!!!!" Whined my mum.

Well, hope you enjoyed it!! Sorry for the long wait!  Don't forget to vote!

//Not edited//