Chapter Seven

I felt a death-grip on my left arm and one weak- grip on my right arm, as I was about to  aggressively pounce on Kelsie.  They stopped me half-way, but that didn't me from screaming the crap out of Kelsie.

Even though Kelsei is a year older than me, I am still able to scare her and heck, If we were in a boxing arena, the first punch from me would knock her out cold. 

As soon as I calmed down, Kelsie ran terrifiedly out of my room but Colton and Nathan were both still holding me. Well, good for them. Seems like they know the way I am, because if they let me go right at this moment, I would have chased Kelsie around the house and not stop until I could catch her and possibly punch her. 

After a few minutes, my brothers let go of me and cautiously watched mesit on my bed while they both got out of my room, making sure to close the door slowly.

After that, I went back to my chair in-front of the laptop to see if the band members of 5sos were still on and for sure, they were.

"All right, so have I asked you if you all could follow my friend, Mila. Oh, wait....... Yes, yes......... I did ask you....... So what's the answer, Lucash ( A/N: Lu-caush: This is how I wanted it to be pronounced.) " I asked.

They all pretended to huddle and discuss which decision to make. They better say yes, or I will hunt them down and make them. Or I could learn how to hack people's accounts and hack theirs. Oh, that would be soooooooo awesome.

"Yes....." said Luke.

I cleared my throat and said, " Yes, what........."

" Yes, we will follow your friend......" replied Calum.

" Why are we talking with long pauses?" I asked curiously

They all shrugged. I heard my mum call me and so that meant that it was time to now go.

" I have to go now. It was nice talking or video chatting with strangers." I said.

Michael scoffed and said," Sweetheart, you are not talking to strangers. You are talking to the sexiest man alive, which is me.  DOn't look at Luke though, he has heaps of ugly features that he somehow developed himself without the help of his family."

" I luv you too, Michael. " Luke said sarcastically.

" We should definitely do this again. " Calum suggested, and everyone agreed, well , almost everyone.

" Yeah, I don't think so." I answered.

They all started to whine, fake cry, scream and have tantrums  into a point when I couldn't handle it anymore. 

" Okay, fine." I gave in. Darn it! They made me give in. Stupid boys.

We all said our goodbyes until next time and I got off my computer to go downstairs. 

                              *                                                *                                                   *

I was sitting down on the couch, in the living room, and was watching a random show into which I just switched onto. 

My sister strutted into the kitchen, wearing her shorts which is basically showing her butt. LIke seriously showing it.  I don't even think that size fits her very well. Yep, but in a second, she is going to be told to change her clothes. 

I closed my eyes for a moment, then to have felt myself sink down. I opened my eyes to see Colton smiling at me, with a hint of deviousness. Hmmmm. I wonder what he is up to......