Chapter 10 - " Want to come to our concert?"

"Wan'na come to our concert? You get backstage paaaaassss. Actually you can be backstage the whole time!" Calum persuaded.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Right now, I am sitting on the couch of a room and I have my arms crossed and feet on the coffee table.

" You love us!" Luke yelled.

" Shut it! Asshole..." I said back.

I am such a horrible person and now I feel guilty. What has happened to me??

I got up and kind of tried to hug him. It was pretty awkward, but I was going to apologize no matter what.

This is really awkward, " Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. If you want I'll hangout and come to your concert?"

"Really?" He shot up and changed his whole emotion from broken and hurt to happy and grinning.

"Uh, no. I was just kidding." I said prying myself off of him.

The next day.......... 9 or 10 or 11-ish Pm

So.... I have just learned that I don't have much freedom ( even though I live in a free country) when my mum is included. She didn't insist I go. She said I had to go.... Or else.

Right now, I am sitting on a chair on the dressing room of the boy's. They have just finished their concert and they are throwing things around the room.

Hhhhmmm.... I wonder what it'll be like if I told Mila. No, not yet. It's just too much. I won't tell anyone yet.

" So did you have fun?" Ashton asked.

" Wanna be my fake boyfriend Rudy?" I asked from nowhere.

Okay, so I find Ashton attractive. Not illegal and nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't mean that anyone has to know. It can be my own secret. Dirty little secret...... Dirty cause I don't like 5SOS yet I find Ashton attractive.

He looked at me weirdly. I thought he was normal and funny! He should have just said 'yes!!'

" Why does Aston get to you fake boyfriend?!" Luke whined. "Is it because he's 'Irish' or something?"

"Um, no?" I muttered. I tried to look anywhere else but any of them. " Hey! I have an idea! Let's play a game! Hide and Seek!"

" Yeah, no. I don't think so. You'll take that as your chance to call a taxi and go home." Calum replied.

Crap! So close!

" Let's hangout tomorrow again! It's Sunday!" Michael suggested.

I shrugged. I probably will.

" Yeah, but I don't want you to meet my sister right now. She's a big fan but she's really crazy sometimes and I need a break. So can you just postpone the meet with here?" I asked.

"Anything for you! My darling, " Luke answered.

" Thank you, sweethearrrrt!" I yelled out making sure to roll the r's.

So in the end, I started to feel more welcoming and a tad bit friendly for them. We played twenty questions which was by far really boring. So we switched to truth or dare, but that was also boring so we ended up making forts with whatever things we could find. Though every once in a while, I would sneak glances towards Ashton and for every 5 glances, he notices 2.

________________

Hey! Sorry, it's short. I just needed to update this since some are probably waiting for the new chapter.