Chapter Thirteen- Ice Cream

"I want ice cream," I suddenly said as Ashton and I lied down on the couch.

"Then let's get ice cream," He proposed, looking up from his phone.

Stop being such a smart-ass.

I sat up and threw my pillow at him. "We don't have ice cream."

"Like I said, we can go get ice cream."

I groaned in frustration. "But I don't want to get  ice cream. I just want ice cream."

Just this morning, I was okay and liking him but now I'm feeling a little ticked off.  Maybe because it was of the fact he was on his phone the whole time. Like, I'm not saying that he should give his whole attention to me. I'm just saying that it's really rude to be on your phone when you could be doing something lively with the other person in the room who, by the way, is me.  

Asshole.

"Well then, what do you want to do that has nothing to do with ice cream?" He sighed.

"I don't know," I said with sass. "Maybe I want to kiss you."

Wait, what the actual crap?!

"What?" he whipped his head towards me with wide eyes.

Oh my god, just play it cool.

"What?!" I imitated, looking freaked out. "Did you not hear what I said? I said that I wanted to 'piss' on you. Duh..."

He pointed at me looking in disbelief. "No, you didn't."

Ashton, dammit! Just go with it!

"Yeah, I did."

"No, you didn't."

"Yeah, I did."

"No! You didn't! "

By this time, he was breathing hard and sitting up straight. His phone also managed to get out of his grip and on the table. His hair was looked messed and like I said, his breathing was ragged. It was hot, but at the same time, that shout scared me a little.

"Okay, fine. But you didn't have to shout." I crossed my arm, turning to the other direction.

As I said that, his breathing became normal.  He laid down on the seat, giving me a smug look. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So you do want to kiss me," He stated, rubbing it in. 

"Uh, no." I blushed but still going with it. "It was in the heat of the moment. Yeah... Heat of the moment."

He scoffed. "Bullshit."

"Okay, Fine!" I broke. "Just keep it to yourself. It's bad enough your mother and the others want me to date one of you guys but tell my brothers, and they'll totally join them and then don't forget to mention Kelsie. That bitch will kill me. Oh god, no. Mila will kill me-"

"I don't know. "He interrupted me, smirking. "I might consider it, unless you do as I say."

I stopped breathing for a moment. "Wait, this isn't like one of those moments in those possessive books where you tell me that I must fulfill your sexual needs. Because I'm definitely not ready for that and I'm a virgin. "

He scrunched his face. "What are you talking about, lady? NO! I wasn't thinking of that.  But since you seem to know about those types of moments, does that also mean that you like to read books about possessive guys?"

"Pssh, what? No!" I dismissed.

Okay, I wasn't into them but I have been forced to read some of them by my sister and Mila. To be honest, I was okay with them. It's surprising to realize how my sister and best friend are so alike.

I looked at Ashton's face and he didn't seem to believe me. "if you say so."

I sighed. "Can we go for that ice cream now?"

He smirked and shrugged. "Whatever you want to do."

He got up and I followed him. We got things we needed such as my wallet, phone, and shoes.  Then I met him outside and he looked smug.

I narrowed my eyes and gritted out, "If you don't wipe that smug look off your face, I swear to god I will wipe it off for you. "

"Does that mean your gonna wipe it off with your lips?" He challenged.

I groaned loudly. "Ashton, you asshole!"

"Well, then. I guess, you are going to hate me. But that's okay, isn't that how every possessive male book starts? The girl hates the guy?" He thought out loud to himself.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me on the sidewalk. "I just want my ice cream.  Dammit!"

Once we got into the ice cream shop, I let go of Ashton and ran up to the ice cream. A cute boy, probably my age, appeared in-front of me. 

"What can I get you?" He asked me, in a deep voice.

Whoa, majorly deep.

"I'd like two scoops of strawberry please. On a cone." I ordered.

He scooped them onto the cone and met me at the register. 

"I'm Cam, by the way," he said as he he gave me the ice cream. 

"Kenzie," I said back.

"I've never seen you here before," he started. "6.50."

I was about to respond back when Ashton appeared by my side and gave him money. "She's with me. And I also mean it as in 'she's mine.' "

"Oh, I'm sorry." Cam said flushed. "I didn't know that."

"Oh, no. That's not true-" I started but by then Ashton began to drag me outside the store.

Once we got outside the store, I pried his hands off my arm and pushed him.

"Ashton, you little fuck! What was that? The guy was cute and he was just making conversation. And what's with the whole 'she's mine' stuff? Ewwwww. Possessiveness does not look good on you."

He shrugged and smiled. "I thought I did pretty good. Didn't you? I though I seemed pretty intimidating. This could be the start of my acting career."

I snorted before licking my ice cream. "Try telling that to my sister and best friend, then you will be intimidated." 

We began to walk home. I licked my ice cream as he kept on talking about his new 'acting career.'

"seriously, think about it though. I'd wear tuxes more often if I played this character."

"Shut up and let me eat."

"Who knows, maybe I'll let you even eat my lips..."

Uggh! Jerk.

Updated but unedited...7/2/2016

I know...this chapter ain't very good. And it's a bit short. I've also come to notice that this story is containing more swearing each chapter.  Just tell me if you're offended by it, and I'll try not to put intense profanity on it.