Chapter Four- Nice to meet you all, friends of my Mom's.

" Hey, I'm Kenzie and this is my brother, Nate. It's nice to meet you all," I said politely and with a smile, while Nathan flashed them his childish smile(Who am I kidding? He is a child)

"Helen! You never told me that you had such a beautiful daughter and a young, handsome son," Exclaimed Liz.  Yeah, that's right I can  learn people''s name fast and easily.

I blushed from the compliment while Nate smiled a toothy grin.  It's funny because whenever Kelsie isn't here, we get a lot of compliments from people. It's probably because she shows sucha hideous face, but I love her anyway!

PPSSH! AS IF!

Shut up, you little........

Ok, I have got to stop doing this. The result of it will have me end up in a mental facility because I keep on zoning out for no reason. 

" Didn't you say you had another daughter and son?" Asked Joy.

My mom replied, " Yeah, but Kelsie's gone boy hunting. And her twin brother is at a soccer practice. "

Oh, yeah. Did I forget to mention I have an older brother named, Collin? I like him a million times more than Kelsie. Nate, Collin, and I were, and still is, a team.  Even though Kelsie and Collin are twins, they look nothing alike. In fact, Nathan, Collin and I looked a like, but for some reason, Kelsie doesn't look anything like us. She's got more from our dad's side when the three of us had equal similarities from both our parent's side. Oh, did I forget to mention that the three of us like to annoy the crap out of Kelsie? And Collin doesn't like her much.

" So how are your children doing? It's been a while since Kenz and Collin has seen them. Too bad Kelsie wanted to stay here instead of visiting Australia, and Nate wasn't born yet, " My mom asked with excitement

Wait, I went to Australia? When did that happen? And how come Collin didn't tell me?

" Oh, Honey. You were only two years old back then and Collin was only three, so there is no way he would remember that," My mom explained. I said that out loud?

Nate snickered and that gave the answer. I guess I did. I have got to stop doing that.

Anne Marie laughed and said," Oh, our sons are staying here for a while to have a rest from the whole fame thing. They are in a band and we will have to bring them here sometime. We are only staying here for two months though because we have to go back to Australia."

" I can't wait to see how much they've grown up. Oh! They must be very handsome boys now!" My mom squeled like a schoolgirl or more like Kelsie. 

The other four women began to laugh at my mom and that gave Nate and I that we should give them alone time to catch up.

Nate and I walked out of the room and decided to go to the soccer field to go watch Collin practice, but we both got changed into sporty clothes first. (Picture in the Media) 

When Nathan and I both have nothing to do, we both go to the soccer field to practice with Collin's team and they let us because we are related to Collin and are apparently cool.

Once we got there, I changed out of my runners and into my cleats. Then Nathan and I both grabbed ball and went to shoot with the other boys.

When we got there, the boys started to greet us and Collin came over to give me a hig and Nathan a fist or whatever you call it.

" Hey, mom's friends from Australia came to visit us. They might still be there," I informed him.

He nodded and he got lined up on the left side, I in the middle , and Nate on the right.

Once it was pir turn, I started the ball while they both began to run.  I passed the ball to Nate then ran to the left side, while Collin went to the middle.  Nate, then passed the ball to Collin and he one-timed the ball to the goal. I was obviously there as a rebound, but that wouldn't ahppen a lot since Collin was shooting.

                                         *                                *                                *

Once we got home, I took another shower and so did Collin and Nathan. We all had a bathroom in our rooms and I know I took another shower, but I can't help but feel all dirty and disgusting.

After the shower and after I changed, I walked downstairs to see mom's friends making food along with my mom in the kitchen. My dad was at work then, I guess. He was always at work most of the time , but it's ok because he always spends his time with us when he is at home.

The table was soon filled with food and I guess my mom's friends were staying over for dinner.  Then Nathan and Collin came down and we all sat down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know It's early to post a new chapter but I just couldn't help it. I've also got this story on Booktrack now. So go check it out if you want.

Comment and Vote, or Comment, or just Vote. XXXXX