STEP INTO THE PAST

one of the best anime and my fav number 0

Hello once again and I welcome you to another one of my fandom story and now we enter the world of Yu-gi-oh. Season one or the very first version of the anime. Where the true legend began... will literally because we're going to be the third ...will the MC will, going back to the past and cross time and dimensions. Into the childhood of the nameless pharaoh (but not really because his name is Atem) to his way to kingship...

But be warn...

This include and don't include

Be wise and learn that

Ø I DON'T REALLY FALLOW PLOT OR CHARACTER PERSONALITY WELL. BECAUSE DUDE I WAS LIKE WATCH THIS ANIME YEARS AGO AND FELT SAD ABOUT THE ENDING. (THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE DARKSIDE OF DEMINSION RELEASE.)

Ø I DON'T WATCH THE FREAKING SERIES FROM THE START TO END. YEAH, SHAME ON ME BUT I STILL LIKE THE SERIES AND I WATCH MORE OF THE EPISODE OF OTHER SERIES THAN THE EPISODE OF THIS ONE BUT EH, I WANT TO MAKE THIS AND I LOVE EGYPT.

Ø THIS IS MY OWN VERSION AND MY FICTIONAL YU-GI-OH FANDOM, IN SHORT. MY WORK. MY IMAGINATION. PLEASE I KNOW THEY ARE OoC BUT LIKE I TOLD YOU FROM OTHER STORIES. MC COME LIKE A RACKING BALL AND BUTTERFLY EFFECT HAPPEN, BOOM THIS IS THE STORY.

Ø THIS IS A CRACK ALTERANTIVE UNIVERSE. GOSH I JUST READ BUNCH OF WIKI AND FOUND OUT HOW FAR MY STORY IS.

I welcome to what left my readers. I'm glad you continue reading and I hope you will till the end.