In which I made a fateful encounter to a cute fluff.

"THAT PRINCE REALLY... wait where am I?" I just realize, I run away somewhere and don't know where I come from. [Mean; I'm lost] "I don't really look at the town alone before, oh well. Little adventure is ok, I guess." I thought as I put my hood on. For the pass month I discover I need to wear there cloths but there some problem because I don't want to have my skin burn but it turn out my skin never get tan at all. I was given a male dress for royal, with hood on it. 'Though I understand they don't know about that yet.' I though as I walk in the street.

"Please give it back!"

"Hehe I now own it because a wimp like you won't possible fight me for it right?"

"b-but..."

I hear voices in the corner and when I look what it was, the scene made me punch the gut of the fellow who was bullying the cute fluff on the floor. "How dare you steal his stuff?" I say as I stand in front of the fluff. 'Ehh, I get myself once again in trouble...' I thought. "y-you..." I saw the muscle yet fatted stomach adult male hiss in pain in the punch I give him and dropped the item. I quickly grab it and carried the fluff and run away from that place. 'I rather not expose myself.' I thought as I fled.

I take turn and turn till I lost the sigh of that fellow fallowing us. I let the fluff down and give him the item. "Here you go." I say. "o-oh...! Thank you!" the fluff says as he grab it. "You're welcome~" I smiled as I look at his fluffy hair. 'I want to touch it...' I thought but I fight the erg of touching it yet I failed miserable. "It's so soft~" I smiled as I now petting the fluffy hair. "Ah~ p-please s-stop...!" I hear the fluff mound out as he try to let my hand to let go of his fluffy hair. "Oh sorry! I don't mean to be rude! Your hair is so fluffy!" I let go and apologize to the fluff. "n-no it's ok... I'm just surprise that's all and not use to it." I saw a cute awkward smile on his face that made me thought how cute he was!

"Oh! Then I still apologize for prying at your personal space...?" "Bakura, my name is Bakura." He introduce himself. "Oh! Nice to meet you Bakura! My name is Xyrvier." It was the first time that I ever introduce myself to someone in this time line, they never really ask for my name, not even that prince did. "Xy...saver?" he seems to trying so hard to pronounce my name. "But it's hard to pronounce so call me Xian." I chuckle at his attempt. "NO! I will pronounce you name right... after all you saved me and my treasure..." he seems sadden yet determine. "Then good luck." I smiled at his determination. "Ok, Xavier... I mean Cyber! No! Xy...Xy..." he keep trying and trying which made me so happy. 'Finally someone ask and call me for my name.' I miss the feeling of having someone call you for the name given by your parents and not a tittle that can be owned by others.

I and my new found friend spend the rest of the day together, him trying to pronounce my name so hard and me teaching him the pronunciation. It was fun as we spend the day with smiled.

.

IT WAS GETTING LATE yet I don't return to the palace. I don't even notice the time as I spend with Bakura. We learn small things about each other, like how the item—which was a stone tablet drawing of his mother and father, was the most important thing for him. I told him about my dream to be knight and how I get kidnapped once. We become totally close, like best friend.

"Thank you for spending your time with me, Xyrvier" He says as he and I are in the roof in the building where you can see the town and the palace. "Oh~? You finally pronounce it right!" I look at him surprise and he then realize that he did. "Xyrvier! Yay I really did! That's great!" he says as we high five. "Good job, Bakura!" I of course don't mess the opportunity to pet his fluffy hair which I get the same reaction like I did earlier but this time he was blushing. "P-please s-stop...it felt weird." He say as remove my hand from his head. "Sorry! But I can stop myself from petting your fluffy hair! I really like your fluffy hair!" I said as I once again blush. "y-you like it? Others say my hair is weird because of how white it is. It was like I was a child of a demon." His expression drop.