In which I become Cinderella in the ball

Step 8 out of 13

I LOOK AT THE SEED, it seems I discover how I can attract the attention of the prince! I smirk as I hide the seed to my pocket and went out. Prince birthday is just a week away. Everyone is busy in preparation of the ball and coronation, no one seems to pay mind of if I go missing for while or don't show up for a couple of days! Yes, now I can proceed to my plan in my room with no one going to disturb me!

With that plan in mind and I soon start creating it to motions. Soon I don't realize that days turn to week has pass, till I hear the noises of the people in the outside and that time I also finish what I was doing, creating a dress. Yes it take a week for me to create a dress but dang, it's a good thing I don't really fail in this part of blessing of Athena. Actually the dress I made is for teen not for a kid. Through it's simple pure white cloths with golden design of the sun and moon, sand time watch that fall down to the desert or end of the lining. So far this is the best one I made and it look like it's made by a fairy godmother! Yosh, it seems I discover I have talent of cloths making yet still bad at other things that include art.

"great one, are in there?" I heard a voice of a servant called from behind the door. "yes?" I answer back. They soon told me that the ceremony will soon commence and I was needed to go there. I hide the dress inside the magic space bag of mine and wear the cloths that was send a few days ago for me to wear, a simple dress of white and golden bling, somehow I find it odd it look like the queen dress but I ignore it because I don't really know everything about the whole dress thing or the difference. I then left the room.

...

IT WAS ODD, the part of being look at by people as I stood beside the prince. Like how their smile is so big that it can destroy their faces of seeing me right beside of Atem. "Congrats, your—I mean your majesty~" I says to him with a bright smile, he glance at me with a gentle smile. "You don't really need to call me that, Xy." He told me. "Oh then, I hope to see more of your great works, A~" I then went to waving my hand to the crowed, like a miss universe style.

Later on, the party I ask my leave before it officially began. Through I saw how the new appointed pharaoh stare at my direction as I take my leave and was about to say something yet stopped when someone start to ask him something.

I walk back to my room and thought about my plan. It's quite simple. I will use magic to create an illusion that will make me 14 or 15 years old teen and attend the party. Partly I plan this so I can mock Seto that I have grown and no longer a bug to his eyes and don't have to stare at them to the point I have a neck pain. I don't have other reason for that through... will if I get someone fall for me and confess the same night is just a bonus... because I don't really bothered by that test at all. Will yeah it's a ticket for returning home but I don't want think much such bothering thing like the topic about 'love' and 'emotion'. I wear the dress and look at the mirror.

"Too big...oh well, [illuminate]" my eyes grow purple as I use the blessing of magic and witchcraft. My body of a child grow to a young adult; my pale skin become a complex to my orange hair that too grown pass my shoulder. I stare at the mirror—where it reflect the big boobies...fuck this is insane. Why the heck do I have this big boobs that look like Aphrodite has? I mean no offense to people with big boobs and all...but it really look tormenting by just looking at the cleavage. "Whoa! it feel real too... I need to question how my illusion create me as a girl with big boobs... I mean is this my future form? If it is...I better know how to hide this or I'll be raped in plain sight." I mumble as I use purple slick to cover it. I then use super speed to find Atem and Seto, now let's see how they see how I grown taller and not needing to look up to them! I flip my beautiful hair that wave in the wind as I walk to the crowed searching for those two.