In which everything always comes to an end

Final step: 13 out of 13

"hmmn." I stare at the puzzle pieces in my hand with tears falling from my eyes, I have use Hecate ability to make him to forget all about his past till the time has come for him to remember and more specially all about me. Indeed emotions is odd thing. You only realize it till it's to late. I thought as I look at the people below. "Seto—wait you're the king now, right?" I tried to lighten the atmosphere but he just stared at the puzzle in my hand. "do you know?" he ask me after a long silent. I smiled sadly. "of course, long before this happen I know what next event will happen to the pharaoh. His fate being sealed away in the puzzle till someone solve it in a time of few thousand far in the future—where I come from." I stare at the blue perfect sky after the dark hour. "and you did nothing?" "I cant do anything to change what was needed to happen in the history, Seto." I said to him with monotone voice.

"as well I cannot see everything—I can never see my fate." I continued as he start to walk down from that high building. "don't worry Seto He will return in the past and solve this in the way he should have done in the first place—summoning the god of light of Egypt to defeat Zarc." "then his sacrifice is pointless if you say that will happen." He trailed behind me. "in that time—I will no longer be handler to his destiny. He will move on after his soul being in piece—this land will be utopia. A soul place in afterlife." I smiled at that thought. I heard him stop walking and that made me glance at him, his blue eyes stare at me. "and what will became to you?" "that is something I don't know, Seto and I wish he will never remember me..." my voice darken at that words yet I cant help get sad. "erase everything about his existant from text that will be seen by norms in the far future and have a tomb made for him with everything and his name on it." I instructed him as I stare at him with solemn look. "but more importantly eliminate everything that written about me—or someone that was entitle the great one that ever appear in our history. If he knows about me and he might never defeat Zarc." I mumble. "do you not fear death?" he says as he accept the golden box where the puzzle lies.

I'm not afraid of death for I have died and this consider as my afterlife. " voiceless voice I said to him that made his eyes widen. "and Seto if we ever meet again—kill me." I give a close eyes smile, I have long began to fade from his sight. "because if the pharaoh cannot sacrifice my life to summon god of light then kill me for I'm connected to the darkness." This was my last words before I totally fade away.

I hear time work and dimension collide. My mission was done and the blessing was all collected. I have done my job here, and I it's time to return.

...

"those two are so bothersome couple." Priest seto mumble as he look at the golden box. "to kill you if you return in this time, huh? I can't do that because I can't kill queen of my cousin as well the great one." He utter as he raid his horse away.

...

I OPEN MY EYES to meet golden one like mine but more lighter. "oh your awake! Master shin! The girl is awake!" he then called out a man with bald head yet have that triangle thing on his forehead. "err...who are you sir and why am I here?" I ask with crappy voice that sound like never use for many years. "I'am shin and you are in my home. child have you not remember what happen to you?" "no, sorry but I felt I sleep for a very long time." I utter as I stretch my muscle. "did you know you appear out of nowhere! It was so cool!" the blue haired with golden eyes says as he look at me with sparkling eyes—he was the kid from earlier. "ah..." I look around and saw how those marking look like Egyptian ancient words? Wait did this blue haired boy says I appear out of nowhere? "Excuse me but you don't answer my question where am I?" I so wanted to stop myself like I can predict what he was going to say a place that was so far from my home—

"you in Egypt." He says with calm voice.

And I was right, I don't know how I get here and I don't have money to go home!

"why are you crying?" –blue haired boy.

"oh I'm crying for I might not go home for I don't have money to take ticket back home." I say with the must crying face—through it felt it was not the only reason I cried. "oh! Don't worry we can help you. By the way my name is Diva." He introduce himself to me. "I have a little sister but she was sent errand with other in town. What's your name?"

"my name is Xyrvier Hunter D. Eosreign but you can call me Xian."

This was the start of my new beginning after the end that I forgotten. A dream or was it not a dream? But even it was a dream—it's a dream that will hunt and become my own reality. This is my steps into the past.

...END...

So seriously speaking what's your thoughts? No drama at all? Or was it boring? Sorry if I fasten my ending like I did to my other story but don't worry like Xian said with end comes a new chapter of our life.

Please comment what you thought of it!!

I would love critics that will help me improve!

This is all

Yours truly,

Ryzracxx.