In which the hardship of latent dysfunction events keep happening

Step 1 out of 13

DATA...

Where: Ancient Egypt, Cyrus.

When: First Day (or night and day stay here)

Status: Currently looking after the Prince

Tittle: great one (people) faker (prince)

Mission:

(Main)*Guide the prince to be a good/great pharaoh.

(Main) god and goddess blessing (0/12)

(Side) monster and spell card collected (1/42)

Relationship

Prince- complicated

King- good

People- good

Seto- ???

"Will this seems complicated." I thought as I pet the black jackal that I found near my bed this morning. The jackal has squire glass that look like a phone but it only show my status or data in this place if I tap it twist dangling on its neck. Other than that it don't do anything. "Wait why do I have one card right now?" I thought as I stop petting the black dog and went to the side table and got my backpack. Searching inside I realize something out of this world that happen to my backpack. It became so big! I mean the space inside is big as the room I have and there many stuff I never put inside before, lies inside. Ignoring the other stuff and fish out the duel monster card case in the very corner, I put down the upgraded bag back to the side table.

"Hmm...?" I spread the card in the bed and saw I have truly gain one card. "Anubis the guardian of the underworld...?" I read the name of the monster card as I look at the picture that show the same image as the cat in front of me. "Could it be that this is your card?" I ask the said deity and it nod his head happily and nudge the card softly, though I don't expect that he disappear and a beam appear entering the card. "Thank you, Anubis." I kiss the card as I felt the warmth from within.

"How cute~ a mortal like yourself sure can really handle the situation well, huh?" I heard a masculine voice from beside me which made me realize. 'It seems I have been visited by another deity.' I look at the person who clearly sure how war freak and how he clearly the god of war, Ares. "Good morning Mr. God of War." I bow as I greet the red haired male who look taken back before a big smile paste on his face. "Ohohoho~! That woman really told the truth about you being smart for a kid!" he lean in analyzing me with his furry red eyes that match his hair. 'Why do they all have to suffocate me?' Ares put his arms around my shoulder as the other start to poke my cheek.

"Kid how about I give you an offer to enter my army and become a front line instead of taking care of the bratty prince? I can give you woman, fame and power if you join Me." he offer me as he poke my cheek over and over again. "I -poke- sorry -poke- but –poke- I am -poke- not interested -poke-, Mr. God of war." I want to stop him from poking my cheek meat but I can't because I'm a mare eight years old mortal and his the god of war. "Hmm? Devotion to your mission and don't let temptation hold your heart, eh?" he stopped poking me and remove his arms from my shoulders and stood in front of my bed, showing me how he wear an army suit of the ancient and a red cape to match. All I can say 'his body seems all muscle yet his face sure can make other woo.' I thought before looking at his red orbs. 'His eyes is more confident than the prince but one day prince will have confident and become a great king.' I thought of how the childish brat like the prince will mature and become a great leader of his people.

"Kid let me ask you something. I know that you're still eight but answering the question will grant you my blessing." He look at me solemnly which made me tilt my head and let him ask away. "Do you think someone like the prince can protect his people and his country with all his being?" he ask me which made me look at him for a while. "..." I keep my silence. 'I don't want to judge the prince right now which can only lead me to answer that no, not yet because his still a brat.' Ares seems to understand that I don't have answer to his question and sigh. "Don't worry I'll give you a week to answer it and by then if you don't answer my question I can no longer give you my blessing." And he disappear with golden dust.