Prologue - 1

Cannot find Original Artist, Sorry!

Key
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
S/C - Skin Color

Your character's height is manually set to 5'0(152 CM).  This is mainly to help out with the workload, so I don't have to constantly be like [Taller/Shorter] when referencing height.

I hope you don't mind! <3

------------

This certainly had to be one of the most... interesting predicaments you've been in-

Oh, who are you kidding, this took number one by a landslide.

You had awakened in an interesting position. Standing up, to be exact. Strange, you were sure you fell asleep on your bed.

It also didn't help it was strangely dark. And cramped. Vision blurry, you go to move your arm to rub your eyes, only to be met with a loud BANG!

Startled, your hand shot back towards your side. The sudden sound had definitely shot you quite awake. The area from where your elbow impacted was cold. Narrowing your eyes, you try to move around, only to be met with more frigid impacts and obnoxious banging.

Is this... am I in a locker?!

Inhaling, you put your hand to your chest and exhaled deeply. You needed to keep your cool. Don't freak out.

Moving your dominant hand, you try to find how this certain locker worked. The door didn't seem to budge that much during your slight freak out, so you figured it wasn't one with a simple lock on it.

You eventually feel a jagged edge. Figures, it's just a simple lift-and-pull locker.

Fiddling with it for a moment, you manage to lift it up from the inside, and slam the door open. You squint at the green light that awaited you and step out from the locker.

You put your hand to your head and sigh, trying to remember how you ended up in this. You've ended up in kidnapping situations before, mainly trying to get ransom, but you've definitely never been shoved inside a locker. That was a new one.

As much as you thought, your mind was blank, and all that remained was a fuzzy mess. Normally you would first assume that you were kidnapped in your sleep, but there was one odd thing about it, and that was your outfit.

You were not wearing pajamas, and instead, were wearing your school uniform, which was very unusual since today was supposed to be Sunday.

You personally liked it as was monochrome, which was one of your favorite color sets. What can you say? As a Fashion Designer, monochrome colors always seemed to work well together.

Your uniform top was similar to that of a double-breasted suit, underneath it being a plain white long-sleeved shirt. The buttons were a stunning plated-gold, though it was obvious that it wasn't actual gold, and instead just metal painted gold. You would have preferred it the buttons were silver, but their's nothing you can really do about that.
Stereotypical to girl uniforms, you were given a skirt, which was a navy blue, almost black, with white, horizontal pinstripes at the bottom. Thigh-high navy stockings were on each of your legs, and your outfit was complete with brown leather shoes.

It was a pretty dark uniform, referring to color, but you didn't mind it.

Unfortunately for you, there were too many things wrong right now. The fact that you didn't have any belongings on you(mainly because you didn't have any pockets), the red barbed wire across the windows, and the overgrowing greenery made for an odd combo of bewilderment.