Prologue - 6

Key

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/C - Skin Color

Your character's height is manually set to 5'0(152 CM). This is mainly to help out with the workload, so I don't have to constantly be like [Taller/Shorter] when referencing height.

I hope you don't mind! <3

Your Ultimate Talent is set to the Ultimate Fashionista. It is different from Junko. You make clothes, not model them.

(Cannot find original artist, sorry!)

------------

You, along with Shuichi and Kaede, left the library and walked back into the hallway. Despite the darkness, you were able to navigate your way to a smaller set of mahogany doors. Leading the way this time, you grabbed the golden handles and pressed the door open.

You were greeted by a surprising amount of bright light. The floor was covered in colorful carpet tiles, giving the room a 'pixilated' feeling to it. The walls were lined with miscellaneous arcade games, consisting of mainstream games such as Dance Dance Revolution or racing games.

"Is this even a school?" You thought aloud as you sighed, stepping forward. You heard Shuichi's voice behind you for a moment.

"[Y/N], wait! There-"

But it was too late. Your foot had caught on an unplugged wire and you fell once again, yelping out.

"...There are wires on the floor."
"Yeah...I noticed."

You sarcastically responded to the detective as you stood up quickly. Kaede brushes past you two and walks to the door at the back, trying to open it. It loosely shakes, not seeming to budge.

"I wonder why it's locked..." Kaede sighed. You shrug as you feel another presence, turning to see a shorter male. That's right. Someone that was shorter than you. How.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you at first!"
"It's fine."

The male was wearing a hat that covered his hair, though you could see some sides of it, and it was a light chestnut color. His hat was black with two points that kinda resembled horns. A light blue symbol was on it, though you couldn't really tell what it was. He wore a black leather jacket with a blue and black jumpsuit underneath it. Black boots adorned his feet, and a handcuff was around his left ankle, which was... odd... to say the least.

His voice was deep, contrary to his appearance, which was similar to that of a child.

Is this guy even a high-schooler?

"Sooo... My name's [Y/N] [L/N]. I'm the Ultimate Fashionista. That's Kaede Akamatsu, Ultimate Pianist; and Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate Detective." You pointed towards Kaede and Shuichi, who were talking.

"The names Ryoma Hoshi. I used to be called the Ultimate Tennis Pro, though that person no longer exists. I'm nothing more than his empty shell."

You were curious about what he meant by that, though something told you not to press. It was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it.

"Ryoma Hoshi? R-Really? I've seen you in the newspaper." Shuichi must have overheard your conversation, as he approached up to you two.

"The tennis pro who singlehandedly took down a mafia..."
"A mafia!?"

You couldn't help but exclaim in surprise. You turned to Ryoma.

This person took down an entire mafia!?