Prologue - 4

Key

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/C - Skin Color

Your character's height is manually set to 5'0(152 CM). This is mainly to help out with the workload, so I don't have to constantly be like [Taller/Shorter] when referencing height.

I hope you don't mind! <3

Your Ultimate Talent is set to the Ultimate Fashionista. It is different from Junko. You make clothes, not model them.

(Cannot find original artist, sorry!)

------------

"So...do you know where the warehouse is?"

You asked Rantaro as you stopped digging your nails into your hand. You were hoping that this warehouse place had first-aid kits, because you really needed to patch up your bleeding hand.

"Oh? Yeah, it's just down the hall. Just take a left and its the final door on the right."
"Ah, thank you. Well, cya." You gave him a slight wave with your free hand as you followed his instructions, opening the cold, blue metal door. Inside was towers of several objects that towered up to the ceiling, almost making you feel sick the more you looked.

Gulping, you realized your fingers as you lifted up your left hand, pulling the sleeve down slightly. Your [S/C] skin was stained fuschia from blood, the thick liquid starting to drip down your wrist. You thought for a moment, feeling slightly off about the color of your own blood. You quickly brushed the thought aside, though.

Medical Kits...Medical Kits...

You repeated the words in your head as you looked around, trying to find anything to patch your hand up. Eventually, a streak of white catches your eyes, and you look up, seeing a stack of white plastic boxes, which you assumed were medical kits. You narrowed your eyes, realizing it was significantly high up. Bending down, you jumped up and tried to grab one. You managed to get one, but you more-over knocked it over, and it collided with your head with a satisfying thud.

You let out a loud yelp as you fell on the floor, becoming dizzy for a moment.

"Hey, shut the fuck up, I'm trying to find something here!"

You were immediately caught off guard by the vulgarity of the female voice somewhere in the warehouse. You...didn't really wanna meet her.

Brushing off whoever that was, you get up and rub your head for a moment, then turning to open the plastic box. It had standard medical supplies. Gauze, antibiotic, band-aids, the usual. You dig around for a moment and pull out a rubbing alcohol wipe. You weren't really experienced with first-aid, so you just prayed that you were doing the right thing.

You cleaned your hand and wrist off, hissing through your teeth as you cleaned the cut. That shit hurts like hell. You put aside the blood-stained wipe for a moment and treat yourself with the antibiotic, then wrapped your palm up with some gauze and bandages, being sure to firmly tie it. With a sigh, you put your sleeve back over your hand and pack up the medical kit, deciding to take it with you. You would feel bad if you left one here and someone got it, only for it to be half-used.

There was also the fact you would probably need to use it later.

You heard the doors being opened again, and you assumed it was the chick from earlier leaving. Exhaling, you went to look around for something you could store the first-aid kit in. You didn't hear any noise at first, but a loud exclamation startled you, and the words didn't help either.