Prologue - 8

Key

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/C -
Skin Color

Your character's height is manually set to 5'0(152 CM). This is mainly to help out with the workload, so I don't have to constantly be like [Taller/Shorter] when referencing height.

Your Ultimate Talent is set to the Ultimate Fashionista. It is different from Junko. You make clothes, not model them.

(Cannot find the original artist, sorry!)

------------

It was convenient that you were already in the gym, to begin with. You looked around, seeing no sign of the monokubs anywhere.

So that had to be a live recording... good to know.

"You're here early." A voice spoke out as you turned around, seeing Rantaro enter the gym.
"I was here when the announcement went off..." You sighed, looking back at the stage. "I came in here trying to find anything about our situation."
"I take it that luck wasn't in your favor?" Rantaro chuckled as you looked up at him, glaring slightly.

"I'll take that as a yes." The green-haired male sighed, turning towards the door as Maki entered. She briefly looked up at you, then looked away, walking to a wall and leaning against it.

You really didn't know how to talk to Rantaro. He was an enigma to you, mysterious, yet he seemed to have his own charm. He... He didn't seem like a bad person, but he still was ominous, with the way he acted when you first met.

"Is your hand okay?"

Your heart stopped at what he said. You cast your glance down quickly, grabbing your bandaged hand through your sleeve.

"H-How did you..."
"I noticed once you left there was blood on the floor. I assumed you must have cut your hand or something."

Oh, thank god... You relaxed slightly. It seemed like Rantaro didn't know you intentionally hurt yourself.

"Y-Yeah... I tripped earlier, so that's why I asked where the warehouse was." You lied, lifting your hand up and pulling down the sleeve to show him your hand. "I'm fine now, though. The first-aid kits here have antibiotic and stuff, so it shouldn't get infected. A-And I have my tetanus shots up to date, so I'm good on that."
"It's good that you know first-aid. That's going to do you a lot of good here."

Rantaro crossed his arms, and you quickly shook off his ominous words. You covered your hand again, turning back towards the door as it creaked. Kirumi and Kaito entered next, Kirumi holding the door open.

Kaito went to stand alone, while Kirumi walked up to you. "Hello, [Y/N], Rantaro."
"Hey." You smiled, and you noticed the maid was holding something in her hand. "What's that?"

Kirumi opened her hand up, and she was holding a plastic beige tag, 'Akamatsu' being written in large, red, bold letters. A small metal loop was on the end, holding a silver key on it.

"After you left, Monodam appeared and gave this to me. I assume it's for you. I did not mean to eavesdrop, but I heard you talking about rooming with Kaede."

You took the key from her hand, looking at it curiously. "Monodam?"
"That is the one bear with the green on it, if I'm correct."

Ah, yeah... that's the really quiet one. You thought back to the robot-looking bear, who you haven't heard talk once yet.