Prologue - 3

Key

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/C - Skin Color

Your character's height is manually set to 5'0(152 CM). This is mainly to help out with the workload, so I don't have to constantly be like [Taller/Shorter] when referencing height.

I hope you don't mind! <3

Your Ultimate Talent is set to the Ultimate Fashionista. It is different from Junko. You make clothes, not model them.

Artwork is done by Sakurally

------------

Groggily, you open your eyes from your slumber. You had a pretty bad headache, and the darkness around you didn't help. Did you oversleep?

You go to put a hand to your head, only to be met with a loud bang. Suddenly, it came flooding back to you, and you audibly groaned aloud.

Are you fucking serious? They put me in a locker again.

Taking the opportunity to do so, you went to slam your head against the locker door only for it to open, causing you to fall face-first onto the floor. You yelped loudly.

You get up on your knees as you put your hands to your head, immediately regretting all life choices up to this point. You were about to curse under your breath when you heard a nostalgic voice above you.

"Oh, looks like sleeping beauty is finally up!"

You remove your hands from your face to see the boy that comforted you earlier, only this time his face was too close for comfort. It took you a moment to process what was happening, and when you did, you backed up against the locker, almost falling into it again due to the open door.

"W-W-W-What the hell!?"

The boy put his hands behind his head as he laughed. "Nishishi, did I scare you? Sorry, I didn't mean to! Or maybe I did. I am a liar after all."

Another voice, this time someone you didn't recognize, spoke up behind the short male. "Kokichi, it is rude to toy with a girl like that!"
"Wow~! I didn't take you the kind of person to play prince charming! I highly doubt you could possibly understand human emotions, though."
"That's robophobic!"

Confused, you stand up and dust off your outfit, turning to look at the male behind the person in front of you. He had sharp, white hair, with a pointy ahoge, and electric blue eyes. You almost didn't get what he meant by 'robophobic' until you looked down at his outfit. Instead of wearing clothes, his body seemed to be completely metal.

"Huh? Are you an actual robot?"

You said without thinking, and you quickly cover your mouth, realizing what you just said. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude-"
"It's fine! You don't appear to be robophobic like Kokichi, so I can tell you about myself. My name is K1-BO, though please call me Keebo. I am the Ultimate Robot!"
"Oh! That's so cool!"

You excitable held your hands up. "The person who must've made you must be really smart! I didn't expect to see such high AI until I was like, in my 30's."
"Well, Professor Idabashi is an amazing person! He created a strong AI in me, which allows me to grow and mature like a human. So when I was made, I was practically a baby."
"Woah... That sounds really high-tech!"

He seemed quite happy with your response to his talent. Kokichi, on the other hand, didn't seem too pleased.