Chapter One - 1

Key

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/C - Skin Color

Your character's height is manually set to 5'0(152 CM). This is mainly to help out with the workload, so I don't have to constantly be like [Taller/Shorter] when referencing height.

Your Ultimate Talent is set to the Ultimate Fashionista. It is different from Junko. You make clothes, not model them.

(Cannot find original artist, sorry!)

------------

You didn't bother to acknowledge Shuichi calling after you as you ran out of the gym. You were stuck in a living hell, and everyone was expected to stay calm in the midst of this killing game?

Could you even trust anyone, anymore? Anyone could betray you any second. That was the nature of this game. Kill or be killed. You knew your likelihood of surviving a game like this is quite low compared to the others. You were a fashion designer, not the best talent for something like this.

You had a feeling you were in hell once you awoke the second time in this place. Nobody remembered Monokid's words except you. Could you even tell them that? What would happen if you did?

Being an outcast was the least of your worries. You knew they would treat you differently if they found out that you knew this was going to happen before everyone else. Human nature would probably set them on the path to kill you, just out of sheer paranoia.

But there was Rantaro. You remembered your exchange from when you first met, and he seemed to hit right on the nail with his guess of amnesia. He already acted differently when it was revealed to be a killing game. Did he remember, too? What would happen to him if they found out? Could you even console in someone like him?

The basis was, he was the only person you could seem to rely on...somewhat. You just needed to find out if he truly remembered.

But what if he doesn't? Would he tell everyone...?

You were afraid of running that risk, but you had to if you wanted to find out more.

You eventually reached the dormitories, fetching the spare key the monokubs gave you, and opening Kaede's and your's room, swiftly locking the door again before dropping to your knees. You felt your built up frustration and terror release itself as you let out a strangled sob, tears running down your face. You tried to muffle your cries, but it was pointless, and you just felt yourself fully collapse on the floor. You would have moved to the bed, but you didn't want to make the sheets wet.

It felt like an eternity before you heard the door open, and you didn't even bother to see who it was. You knew it was Kaede, though.

"[Y/N]!?" You heard her voice, laced with surprise and concern, and you hazily watched her run up to you, bending down on her knees and lifting your torso up. You were barely able to hold yourself up with your hands, your entire body feeling sore and weak from your outburst. Your [H/C] hair was a mess, and your [E/C] visionaries were red from the crying. Everything was blurry.

"Kaede..." You felt your voice crack at the end before a wave of dizziness came over you, and you felt yourself fall forward, landing against her chest with a pompth.