Prologue - 7

Key

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
H/L - Hair Length
E/C - Eye Color
S/C - Skin Color

Your character's height is manually set to 5'0(152 CM). This is mainly to help out with the workload, so I don't have to constantly be like [Taller/Shorter] when referencing height.

I hope you don't mind! <3

Your Ultimate Talent is set to the Ultimate Fashionista. It is different from Junko. You make clothes, not model them.

(Cannot find the original artist, sorry!)

------------

Kaede blinked, before giving a closed-eyed smile. "No problem, [Y/N]!" She chirped, hands behind her back, before she spun around, walking up to a tall male. You looked over at Shuichi, who had his hand on his chin, looking back at a fallen log.

"Seems like some areas are blocked off at the moment..."
"Do you think that's deliberate?" You suggested, shrugging slightly. "It might be so we can't explore those areas. Though the area afterward is on the map, so I assume we'll be able to access it later."
"That's certainly possible," Shuichi sighed, turning towards you. "Are you sure you're okay, though? You were pretty shaken up."
"Oh... Y-Yeah, I'm fine now. I just got...reminded of some bad memories." While it wasn't totally a lie, you still felt bad not telling Shuichi the whole truth. You didn't really want to worry him, though.

"Don't worry about me, though. I'll be fine." You placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to reassure him. Although, due to your height, it was kinda hard to do that. Fortunately for you, he wasn't too tall.

The dark-haired male eventually nodded, and you smiled, removing your hand as you ran slightly to catch up to Kaede. They were talking to a tall male, his spiked up purple hair making him seem taller than he actually was. He still was pretty tall, however, probably around a foot taller than you were.

Why is everyone so tall...? You narrowed your eyes slightly as you internally sighed. You refused to acknowledge the fact that they weren't that tall, you were just short.

The male seemed to wear a lot of purples, which included his hair and eyes, along with his outfit. He had a slight goatee on his chin. He wore a white t-shirt with a white dress shirt over it, and a purple blazer over top of that, his arm not going into the right sleeve. Pants the same color of his blazer were worn, and he seemed to be wearing slippers with a galaxy pattern. The inside of his blazer also seemed to have the same pattern.

Kaede seemed to be talking to him about the wall, and you half-hazardly decided to chime in. "It definitely looks like we can't get over the wall. It's too large-"
"What, are you complaining?"

You blinked, processing his interruption. "Wha? No, I'm not," You baffledly spoke as you looked at him, thinking about how you were just speaking the obvious truth about the situation.
"Ah, Good. If you complain and grumble constantly, it'll turn into a habit. Besides, this cage is nothing compared to the vastness of the universe!"

...Huh?

Kaede seemed just as confused. "Huh...? The Universe?" She inquired, an eyebrow raised.

The tall male gave a thumbs up, flashing a toothy smile. "Oops, I haven't introduced myself yet. My bad." The male smashed his fists together. "My name is Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! Even crying children adore the Ultimate Astronaut!"