The Smell of Blood is thick in the Air

"GET ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN UNDER GROUND NOW!" Yells my father

"Alpha Dave what is going on?" Asks Carrie who is an older woman who makes the best cookies like EVER she is the sweetest old lady.

"NOW GO UNDER GROUND!"

"DON'T YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME DAVID I AM OLDER AND I DESERVE TO KNOW OR ELSE I AM NOT MOVING!"

"UGH CARRIE I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS WE ARE UNDER ROGUE ATTACK THEY'RE COME AND FAST AND WHERE'S JAMES!"

"OK now I'll move thank you." Carrie has so much control over my father it's so funny and I cannot help but laugh.

"CARRIE WHY AREN'T YOU UNDER GROUND GO NOW! AND WHERE'S JAMES!" James is my older brother and alpha in training until 6 months when he'll be 18 and can take the position.

"But Father I can help I can-"

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW CAMERYN YOU WILL NOT NOW GO UNDER GROUND NOW!"

"NO I CAN HELP!"

"Sir all women and children are underground but Cameryn is still oh she's right there" My dad's 3rd in command Lucas claims.

My dad picks me up and throws me at Lucas.

"TAKE HER DOWN THERE NOW AND HURRY I NEED YOUR HELP AND BOLT THE DOOR!"

"Yes Alpha." Right before Lucas leaves James shows up.

"Father I apologize for my tardiness I was on patrol around our back territory and arrived as fast as I could."

"It's fine son now go and fight."

"Yes alpha" James then runs off and prepares to fight.

"GO NOW LUCAS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!" My father yells

"Yes Alpha I'm sorry!" Lucas begins to run with me in his arms and I squirm trying to find a way out.

He opens the underground door and bolts it shut right after me.

I can hear the fight outside right above me.

I wanted to help I wanted to fight I'm 16 I could if I wasn't a girl. "Cameryn." I feel Carrie put an old wrinkled hand on my shoulder. "Cameryn it's ok I know you're worried about your Dad and James fighting up there but they'll be ok they always are.

"It's not that i wanted to fight to help I don't want to sit down here with the rest of the women and children I know I am capable"

"I know sweetie but your dad is only worried about your safety."

"Ugh it's just not fair, mom would fight if she was here but because she's over in Europe creating alliances and peace treaties she can't help me."

I know Carrie wants to help me but I just wanted to help.

After hours and hours I hear the door start to be fiddled with. The women are told to hide even if it's one of the pack members we have no way of knowing. I go and grad one of the pistols we have down there. It's full of silver bullets.

The door opens and I point the Gun.