Love?

"Ummmmm Ummmmm I-I"

He cuts me off by pressing his lips into mine into a long passionate kiss.

"It's ok if you aren't ready to say it I completely understand I know we just met."

I smile up at him and give him a hug.

"Thank you." I whisper

"You're welcome my darling. Now I must be leaving.

I frown at this. I feel his warmth slowly pull away from me and I whimper.

He smirks at me and leans down and kisses my lips sending shocks throughout my body.

"Goodbye my love."

We then part ways and I head back to my room. I lay down and begin to drift into a deep dark sleep.

My eyes shoot open to the sound of a blood curdling scream. I quickly shoot up off of my bed and run to the door and down the hallway. (Haha stereotypical horror movie person.) When i reach the bottom of the stairs and see it.

Hundreds of my pack members bodies scattered about on the floor covered in blood.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

That scream I realize it as Carries and it's coming from her room. I quickly run in and see Carrie covered in blood sobbing. I run to her only to notice the bloody message on the wall.

'BEWARE CAMERYN WE ARE COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR PACK!'

I quickly wake up in a cold sweat and I'm hyperventilating. I feel my wolf trying to send messages to my brain to calm me down.

'Listen Cameryn it's ok it was only a dream.'

'NO WHAT IF THAT DREAM IS TRUE WHAT IF IT'S A MESSAGE!'

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"CAMERYN OPEN THIS DOOR NOW! ARE YOU OK? CAMERYN!"

I quickly run to the door and open it to reveal Carson ' s worry filled face. He quickly engulfs me in to a hug.

"I sensed your fear what's wrong. Did someone hurt you?"

When those words came out of his mouth his eyes turned pitch black. I could tell his wolf was angry,I quickly pulled him into a hug and I felt his muscles relax. I pulled away and he sighed.

"No no one hurt me I just had a night mare."

I then look at the clock and see its 3 in the morning.

"Oh Carson I am so sorry for waking you up, I feel so bad."

"No no no do not feel bad I would do anything for you even at 3 in the morning." He walks over and smiles down at me. He then picks me up bridal style and I let out a small yelp.

He walks me over and places me on the bed and covers me up. When he turns to leave and closes the door. Avyanna starts talking to me.

'Cameryn are you going to let him turn and leave after he ran here at 3 in the morning just to check on you he is your mate cough cough just in case you forgot.'

'Ugh but I don't want this to move to fast.'

'Honey at this rate your gonna go as slow as a freaking snail, I think you should let him stay at least on your couch, now if you two decide to get it on fine by me I mean that's none of my business-'

'AVYANNA WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX!'

'I was only saying that it's fine by me, but at least let him stay.'

'Ugh fine.'

I quickly leap up and run out of my room to catch him getting in the elevator.

"Carson Wait."

He quickly turns around and looks at me with hope in his eyes.

"Do you -do you want to stay here tonight?" I ask him.

"Sure I mean if you want me to."

I smile and he runs over and picks me up again and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He opens my door and lays me down and cover me up again. He then proceeds to lay next to me and wrap his arm around my waist.

"Ummmm I was going to let you sleep on the couch." I say.

He leans down next to my ear and whispers.

"Is that what you really want." It sent a shiver up my spine and I hear him laugh and feel his smirk.

I then fall into the best blissful dark sleep I've ever had.