TWO MATES

'Mate' Avyanna whispered.

'How is that possible?' I ask her

'I-I don't know'

'What am I supposed to do?'

'Get them both we must talk about this with them and an elder.'

'What's going on.'

I begin to panic and see Carson and the mystery guy look nervous and they both run up to me.

"Are you ok?" Carson asks.

"I-I need you to come with me."

I turn to the mystery guy.

"You too."

Carson gives me this strange look and follows me. Through mind link I connect to an elder named Gemma.

'Gemma I need you upstairs now.'

'I'll be right up.'

When Gemma arrives she looks at the two boys and then at me. She motions me to come into the hallway with her.

"Cameryn what's going on?" She asks.

"I-I don't know I was coming down the stairs and I looked in the crowd and locked eyes with the brown haired guy and my wolf said mate, but I already have a mate. Carson and I met yesterday and Avyanna my wolf said mate to him."

"Oh dear." I hear Gemma mumble.

"What?" I ask her.

"GO into the room and I'll be right back."

"Ok."

I enter the room to see the mystery guy and Carson at each others throats looking as though ready to kill each other.

"YOU ARE NOT HER MATE I AM!!!" Carson yells.

"HHHEEEYYY!!!"

They both snap their heads to look at me.

"That is enough Gemma will be back soon and we will figure this out."

"What is going on?" They both ask simultaneously. I smile and the anger on their faces melts away. For about 2 seconds then they go back to arguing with each other.

*knock knock*

I open the door to see Gemma and her mate another elder Theodore. Gemma holds a book in her hands and Theodore holds another.

"Ok so this is a very interesting day." Theodore says trying to lighten the mood.

He then sees the 2 men fighting and yells.

"Hey knock it off we have business to attend to so shut off your testosterone and come over here." I laugh at Theodore and watch the two boys walk over. When they arrive Carson slings his arm around me and I feel sparks. Then I hear a low growl emitting from the other man who I need to learn his name.

"Ok this us something that has only happened two other times in history. I will have to look around a bit but I will find some answers."

"Thank you Gemma."

"In the mean time go have some fun at your party dear."

Carson and oh my gosh what the heck is his name ugh.

I turn to look at the other male.

"What is your name?"

"My name is Colin, love."

I smile at colin and hear a low menacing growl emit from Carson.

Carson grabs me by the waist and just about drags me out of the room. Then I feel a tug on my arm as colin rips me away from Carson and begins to walk with me.