Coronation or whatever you call it day

I wake up around 9 a.m and feel an arm slung around my waist. Of course like the rest of the world I wake up and have to pee. I try to remove his arm only for him to hold it around me tighter. Ugh!

I see the water bottle I keep on my nightstand and grab it. With a smirk on my face and open the bottle and quickly put it all on him. His eyes immediatly shot open.

"WHOA!" He yelled.

I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. I then lock the door and hear banging on my door.

"Oh my little mate come out." He coos

"Oh no that's ok."

"No no its not come out."

"Ok fine."

I hear my door close and unlock the door and peak out.

He was gone. I take one step out and start to head to my closet when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Little mate you know pouring your water. bottle on me wasn't very nice."

"Well I had to pee."

"I don't care it wasn't very nice."

He then proceeds to throw me on the bed and jump on top of me and pins my wrists down.

"You are beautiful my lovely mate."

I feel a blush creep on my cheeks as he leans down and kisses me. After a few seconds the innocent kiss turned into a ravishing make out session.

"GOOD MORNING MY LOVELY GIRL!!!!!!"Toby yelled  Carson and I scream as he falls off the bed and I quickly feel my checks heat up.

Toby's eyes lock with mine.

He wiggles his eyebrows at me and says.

"OOOOOO am I inturrupting something you dirty girl."

I laugh but I then see Carson make his way over to Toby looking like he's about to rip of fhis head.

I quickly dash over to Toby and stand between him and Carson. I look Carson in the eyes to see them pitch black.

"Who the hell is he and why is he in your room?!?!?!?!?"

"He is my best friend I've known him forever."

"How close are you two."

Toby then interrupts us.

"Oh honey I'm not interested in what she has to offer, I am more interested in your what you have to offer,love."

I look over to see Carson laughing his butt off on the floor. Then I turn back to Toby.

"TOBY!" I slap his arm.

"Ow!"

"You have a mate!"

"I know I just wanted to lighten the mood."

I see Nick then in the door steaming mad.

I give Toby a look and move my eyes over to Nick. He looks and blushes and Nick runs over and gets all up in Carson ' s grill.

"MY MATE NOT YOURS!!!!"

Nick yells.

"WELL KEEP YOUR MATE OUT OF MY MATE'S ROOM!!"

Carson replies.

'May I chime in.' Avyanna says.

'NO' I yell back

'Ok well I will anyway. Go grab your mate before he kills someone and kiss him. Or make love to him I'm not picky, I must say I was very happy before when you two were almost getting it on.'

'AVYANNA NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DIRTY JOKES!'

'It is always time for dirty jokes.'

I quickly then run over and wrap my arms around his waist and he looks down at me and smiles. Then he picks me up for like the billionth time and kisses me.

"Ok boy you need to leave so we can get help this fine lady get ready for her coronation thingy.

"Why are you two helping her and not some girls." Carson asked with a pissed off tone.

"Carrie will help her with her dress don't worry and I have a gift for her and then the lady maids will do her hair and make up."

"Fine." Carson says and then leaves.

After Carson leaves I look at Toby.

"Well since you are the first female alpha ever we must make sure you look off the charts gorgeous." Toby says. I look over to see Nick look at Toby with total love in his eyes.

Toby reaches behind his back and presents me a present.

"GO on open it." He says and he walks over and sits on Nicks lap and kisses him.

"Oh my it's beautiful." I look down at the shimmering diamond necklace.

"Nick actually picked it out."

I look at him stunned Nick is not normally a good shopper.

*knock knock*

"Cameryn dear can you let me in."

I walk over and open the door to reveal Carrie standing there.

"GO GET A SHOWER! And you two SCRAM!"

She yells as soon as she enters. The look on Nick and Toby's faces was priceless and they quickly ran out.

I ran into the bathroom and started the shower. I undressed and stepped into the shower and let the warm water engulf my body. I wash myself and my hair. I then get out and wrap myself in a white fluffy towel and walk out to see Carrie standing with a Victorias secret bag.

"I bought you a nice white strapless bra since you don't have one and they had a sale on underwear so I got you some of them too now go change in to them while I get your dress ready.

I walk in and put on the bra and a matching white pair of underwear and walk out to see Carrie holding my dress in front of her in horror. I walk over to see what's wrong and then I see it. In black ink 'it seems that you didn't take our dream message seriously let's see if this works better we are coming for you and your pack Cameryn enjoy your coronation.'

"What are we going to do this is a serious threat who did this.

" I don't know honey I will find out who did this and I will make them pay. But for now let's go back to she wolf and get you a new dress we will have to delay hair and makeup but you will be ready in time."

"We book it down to She Wolf and run in. After. Carrie explains what happened the say this next dress is on them. We pull a few and I find this gorgeous drop wait light blue ballgown with diamonds and beading all over it and try it on. Long story short I loved it and Carrie cried......again.

We hook it back to the house and see that it'd 3:15 and Carrie calls the hair and makeup ladies after we put my dress on and diamond heels that I bought with my dress the first time. The girls walk in and I see my other best friends Marissa and Danielle among them. Marissa and Cloe did my hair in long flowing curls with some other fancy stuff that I cannot explain, and Danielle and Haily did my makeup in a gorgeous black and silver smokey eye. I looked amazing. Carrie cried.......again.

It was officially time for me to head down. I walk down the hallway being trailed by Marissa and Danielle in there black slim long gowns. I look down to see my whole pack waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. They all look in awe especially Carson.

Then I see him I have no clue who he is but there he stands in the middle of the crowd with his short choppy brown hair and piercing green eyes.

'Mate' Avyanna whispers to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------Authors note:

Gasp! I did not see that coming. I thought of this during lunch and thought hey what a great idea. So I had to update today so I wouldn't forget.

P.s.: milkbone07 please don't kill me.