Shifting...

Since the accident and the security plans being stolen I've been doubling up security which has taken a toll on pack members everywhere. Also I've been in the Alpha office working on a plan with Rich trying to find a way to take back security while keeping the place... secure. I haven't heard from either of my mates in a few days... it deeply saddens me and my wolf to no end that we are seperated. I can't focus knowing that they could be sad or hurt.

There have been security breeches everywhere but nothing major. Just rogues running in and trying to take people hostage, we always capture them, kill them, or they escape leaving the prisoner behind. No one has been lost yet.

It worries me about these but since no one has been taken yet I'm trying to just focus on a new security plan. Rich is a huge help and we are almost done. I've been working day and night for about 3 days on it only stopping to use the restroom and eat but I take the plan with me so it's got some stains on it.

"Cameryn dear..." Carrie walks in saying delicately.

"What I don't have time for any nonsense?!?" I yell looking up at her. She looks at me with frightened eyes and I immediately feel bad.

"I'm sorry Carrie, it's just all the stress getting to me."

"My little alpha girl is growing up, but don't get sassy just because you're growing you still need me. You also need sleep so get upstairs to your bed and take a nap." She says in a calm voice.

"I'm can't sleep now I have so much to do yet."

"Not as much as you think and I think everything will still be ok in a few hours and here."

"You don't know that." I say getting irritated again.

"You're right I don't. But I do know that Calvin, Rich's son, and Rich have offered to pick up some of the load so you can sleep... it's been 3 days Cameryn and you haven't even slept or showered dear."

"I-I just can't stop now."

"Yes you can and you will young lady."

'Stupid old woman thinks she can make me the alpha do whatever she wants.' Avyanna yells through my head.

"Cameryn I'm worried about you, up!" She yells.

"NO!" I growl out

"I AM YOUR ALPHA AND I DO WHAT I WANT NOT WHAT YOU TELL ME TO! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" I yell.

She hurries out of the room and I immediately feel awful about yelling at her.

I begin to hyperventilate, I mean I know I feel bad but I don't feel that bad as to hyperventilate. Next, I begin to feel a stratching in my joints and bones. It felt nice at first but moves into a painful feeling. It intensifies with every second I fall to the ground in tears.

"AHHHHH!!!" I scream out through gritted teeth. The room is soundproofed or else someone would have come in. In trapped in this pain. What if I die here?

The pain keeps intensifying and I'm crying and screaming. Stretching and stretching never stopping... at least it feels that way. I try to reach the phone but can't manage to even get up.

Then all of a sudden I black out.

When I awake I look around unsure of how long I've been out. I try to get up and begin to stand but fall over. I blink a little and look up and see a huge...paw?

In front of me stretched out is a paw a paw covered in sleek, shiny, black fur. I try to stand up again and did successfully and look down. There's another, and I'm on all fours. I SHIFTED! I SHIFTED!

'Correction idiot WE shifted' Avyanna says.

"Do you have to ruin all of my fun?'

'Well its the only fun I have... well until I mate mmm mmm mmm!'

'Go away'

I walk around and find the mirror above the couch and there I see my wolf. She's huge and has gorgeous blazing blue eyes. I've never seen seen a prettier wolf in my life.

'Of course you haven't, those wolves aren't me.'

'SHOO YOU!'

'Fine'

Shit how do I change back?

'Avyanna do you know how I change back?'

...silence

'AVYANNA HELLOOOO!... UGH YOU'RE SO STUBBORN!'

I try to open the door with my mouth... it doesn't work.

Next I knock the phone down with my nose and start to dial numbers with it.

'You're really pathetic... picture yourself and you should change back. After a while it'll all be easier and less painful' Avyanna finally says.

I begin to picture me and I feel everything shift. It's not as painful but still hurts I don't black out and then realize that in the end... I'm naked.

I go back to the phone and call Carrie.

"Hello Cameryn? Are you ok?"

"I-I just shifted... and I need clothes."

"YOU JUST SHIFTED THIS IS DO EXCITING WE MST START TRAINING AT ONCE I WILL BE DOWN WITH FRANCIS IN TWO SHAKES OF A WEREWOLVES TAIL!" She yells.

"Bring clothes please." I reply.

She hangs up and within 2 minutes is downstairs.

"Cam- oops sorry haha"

She throws the clothes at me as I stand there shocked and naked. I quickly change and open the door.

"Ok now that you're ready let's get started with training."

I just now realize how tired I really am and just want to sleep.

"Listen Carrie I think I may take that nap you wanted me to earlier."

She smirks at me and says

"That's what I thought." Then she crosses her arms and walks away.

I laugh and roll my eyes. When I head upstairs I realize how calm the pack house really is.

I reach my room, change into pajamas, and put my hair into a ponytail. As soon as I lay down... I hear a knock. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

I get up and open the door to reveal a sleep deprived Carson.

"I can't sleep or eat. My wolf is dying knowing that you're not near me and I know your's is too. I don't care about the threats or the risk. I need us to be together now. My pack told me it was ok to come because I just can't live without you... please just let me stay with you. Even if it's just for tonight I am craving you."

It is only now that I feel Avyanna trying to claw towards him and I only want him.

"Yes" I say tearing up looking in his eyes. This is all I want. But I also want Colin to be here with me too.