Colin

Colin carries me upstairs and throws me onto the bed with lust prominent in his eyes.

"Colin colin I'm not ready and and Carson"

The moment I say Carson's name the lust goes away and is replaced with anger.

"UGH, HE ISN'T HALF THE MAN I AM HE WOULDN'T EVEN STAY WITH YOU! HE WENT CRAWLING BACK HOME!"

"He has a pack to he just can't abandon them for me."

"I have a pack too I may only be Beta but my pack still needs me."

"I'll have room set up for you." I don't feel like arguing anymore so I try to change the subject. When I turn away I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"Can't I just stay here."

He trails kisses down my neck and I let out a soft moan.

"Ugh fine but just for tonight and no funny business."

"Fine that's a deal" he whispers.

He let's me go and I go into the bathroom and change into a tank top and shorts. Then I come out and see his back turned to me and I have to admit he's hot. His back muscles were prominent but not too prominent and he just looked so smooth.

"Are you done admiring to view?" He says.

I blush.

He turns around and smirks at me. Then walks over and picks me up and lays me in bed.

"Goodnight, love" he whispers.

"Goodnight"

He lays his arm over me and I feel sparks erupt through my whole body. I almost immediately fall asleep.

"Wake UP!" Whispers a voice

"AH!" I scream lurching up

I am in my room surrounded by blood, covered in it myself. Next to me lies Colin.

"Colin Colin" I shake him and his body rolls over and I see a silver knife stabbed in his neck.

I scream and jump out of the bed still looking at him trying not to cry. I run into the wall and behind me reads a message.

'The time is upon us now be aware we are coming for you.'

"AHHHH!"

I jump up out of bed. It was all a dream? What is up with me? What do these dreams mean?

Colin runs over to me fear in his eyes "Cameryn are you ok?" He pulls me into a warm hug and I feel the fear wash away like nothing could ever harm me in his arms.

"I-I just had a bad nightmare I'm sure I'll be fine." I say.

"Ok I'm going to get you something to drink ok and why don't we watch a movie so you can calm down." He says.

"That sounds great but I don't want to keep you up."

"It doesn't matter I'll be fine." He turns and runs out of the room.

He was gone a good 15 minutes before he returned with chips, cookies, some water bottles, and some movies.

"Oh my gosh no need to rob the place Colin." I laugh out.

"Well I didn't know whether you'd want cookies or chips and who knows what kind of movie girls like love."

We lay down and watch "The Hunger Games" and eat until it's over. It was honestly the best night I've had since my father and brother died.

When the movie ended I yawned and I rolled over to face him.

"Thank you for tonight it was great."

He smirks at me "Anytime love".

His eyes search mine for a bit and he leans in and our lips connect and my whole body sparks up. When he pulls away he smiles at me.

"That was the best kiss I've ever had."

I blush harder rolling over and I feel his arm wrap over me.

After the kiss I can't help but feel guilty because I have Carson who is returning soon. What will I tell him? I mean Colin is my mate but so is Carson.

I have to run a pack, I have 2 mates, and what's with these dreams. My life is becoming very complicated very quickly.