🌹whats up🌹

Warning contains strong language,sexual references,drug use ⚠️

"And I take a deep breath and I get real high"
"And I scream from the top of my lungs what's going on !"

******
2 weeks weren't anything, they sped by and before millie knew it she was on a bus with sadie,caleb and now gaten who got caught by his over protective mother, smoking and was now on the trip to the camp aswell.

"This is going to suck"
Millie thought as she stared out the window at her mum and dad and her friends parents waving frantically as the bus pulled away.

Millie and sadie sat beside each other and on the opposite side of the table sat gaten and Caleb, Millie didn't know gaten well as he always was shy and private whenever he was around anyone other than Caleb but she couldn't stand watching sadie and Caleb flirt from across the table so she made conversation trying to block it out.
"So gaten, you got caught smoking huh ?"

Gatens eyes drew away from the bus window and glued to millies
"Uh...yeah..."
He mumbled confusingly
"Um....so did you want to come to the camp"
Millie responded trying so hard to not feel awkward.

But gaten cracked a smile showing his two missing teeth at the front, his smile was so big it made millies heart feel light just looking at the happy boy.
"Of course I didn't  want to come !, did you ?"
He said sniggering

Millie widened her eyes as she smiled back holding back a "Are you serious" kind of laugh
"No ! I just came to please my mother"
Millie said as she widened her smile.

Gaten wasn't as she thought he was, he was funny and kind.
He never failed to make her laugh every now and again, he made he ride there seem so fast as the bus pulled up to a lane of trees where it started to slow down, Millie couldn't see the front of the bus but she heard groans from the other teens that were sat in clear view of the bus window.
Caleb quickly stood up and peered over his seat before slumping back down as if he were traumatized.
"Oh for fuck sake"
He groaned

As the bus stopped Millie could now see why caleb reacted in the way he did, it wasn't a luxury camp...

Oh no....

It was far from luxury.

It has small box like tents lined up on one side where it was clear each person would sleep in and on the other