🌹road trip🌹

Warning this does contain mature themes⚠️

"It's a road trip, and it's starting to ware off "

*****
It had been a week now of camp greenward and 5 weeks still remained in millies and the others futures.
"Soooo are you guys coming on the trip tomorrow !"
A voice exclaimed before slamming a tray down beside sadie and millie at the table they were sat at.
"What trip ?"
Millie asked as she stabbed the chicken nuggets that lay on her plate with her fork.
"Seriously ! Every Sunday we go on a trip it's like some confidence building Thing I don't really know the reason but it's always so much fun plus it's free with the camp so !"

Sadie's face lit up.
"Holy shit yesss we are going !"

Both Sophia and sadie glared at millie waiting for her to say something.

"Fine yeah it sounds fun, but where are we going ?"
Millie said rolling her eyes as the two red heads began stupidly dancing with excitement.

"Some theme park beside Hawkins, apparently it has one of the most amazing swimming pools in the whole of America !"

Sophia exclaimed as she smiled like a crazy person.

"I'm so excited !"
Sadie said as she stood up and pushed her chair under the table
"I'm going to go find caleb, see you guys tomorrow at TThe THEME park !"

Sadie began singing as she said the theme park which made Sophia and millie smirk before millie picked up a fry and threw it at her.

"Bye bitch !"
Millie shouted as sadie flipped her off which caught the attention of one of the camp leaders
"Hey guys ! No cursing !"
He said glaring between the two

"Are you sure the camp leaders aren't religious ?"
Millie said to Sophia as she smirked taking a sip of her coke.
But Millie's eyes drifted away as she caught a glimpse of Wyatt he looked pissed, really pissed.
Millie frowned.
"Is wyatt okay ?"
Millie said as she pointed towards him discretely.
Sophia turned immediately at the mention of his name as her eyes met him she knew exactly what was wrong she closed her eyes in remorse before she turned back to millie.

"It's his dads birthday...."

Millie sat confused...
What was the big deal
She thought before then asking
"What's wrong with that ?"

"His dads dead..."
Sophia said nervously her eyes stuck to the table as they filled with sorrow.

Millie's face faded into shock
"I...I had no idea..."
Millie stuttered as she stared at Wyatt sitting on the furthest table away from everyone else.
"How did he die ?"
Millie groaned as she moved her gaze over to Sophia who was now looking up at millie.
"He got murdered and Wyatt saw it happen"

Millie's eyes began to fill with tears
"Oh my god..."
Millie felt breathless as she spoke

"I usually stay away from him on any days to do with his father, he's always angry and I always manage to say all the wrong things"

Sophia mumbled, her happy persona from before now completely gone.

Millie stretched out to hold Sophia's hand which made Sophia smirk and look up but then Millie's attention got drawn in by someone else.