🌹chlorine🌹

I decided I didn't like chapter 13 it just didn't feel like it fit in properly with the story so I'm going to re write it❤️
"Sipping on straight chlorine"
****
Millie was exhausted on Friday morning, she had barely got any sleep due to Sadie and Caleb fighting all night...she told them to shut up on several occasions but it was no use they kept arguing about absolutely nothing.

As she opened her eyes one at a time she noticed Sadie wasn't in the tent anymore which she secretly was happy to know.

She sat up rubbing her face exhaustedly as her bones ached with tiredness, she tried to move but her body was basically glued to the mattress.

"UHHHH !"
She groaned falling back down onto her bed...she knew she should get up but still her body wouldn't move to let her do so.

****
Finn lay in his tent gazing up at the shadow of the trees that were silhouetted by the sun that's shone behind them, he sighed greatly remembering 2 days still remained at this hellish camp, but then he broke into a smile as he remembered him and Millie's bet...he shot up, he knew he had limited time to "seduce her" but that just made it even more fun.

He threw on a black baggy T-shirt and ripped jeans,slipping on his vans as he stumbled out the tent and towards the cabin where mostly everyone would be having breakfast.

He scanned the room as the cafeteria doors swung open by his account.

But he couldn't see her....he caught glimpse of Sadie however who was speaking to someone finn didn't recognise...

"Hey sadie..."
He stated getting closer to the table Sadie and the mysterious girl sat at.

"Oh...hey finn..."
She scowled disgusted at his presence.

"You seen millie ?"
Finn croaked glaring at her friend who was beautiful by the way.

"She's still asleep, in her tent...why ?"
She snapped slowly

"Was just wondering ?"
Finn smirked about to turn around then stopped by the other girls voice.

"I'm lilia..."
She voiced making him turn around

Finn glared at her, she was stunning "Lilias camp leader johns daughter"Sadie spoke as she perked her eyebrows up wanting Finn to leave

"Lilias camp leader johns daughter"
Sadie spoke as she perked her eyebrows up wanting Finn to leave.

Seriously ? Finn thought how could he create...her...that didn't make sense but he just smiled and sent lilia a mischievous wink before walking away.