🌹we might be dead by tomorrow🌹

Warning contains sexual references drug use and strong language ⚠️

"So lets love fully and let's love now cause soon enough we'll die"

****
Millie's eyes drew open as her head thumped with pain from the hangover she had gave herself , she gazed around she was in her tent, Sadie was on the bed along from her with Caleb .
As Millie squirmed uncomfortably she felt a cold draft hit her cheek, they must've left the tent open last night as she looked up to the open slot blowing in the wind.

Then her eyes widened at the sight of the camp leader John outside the tent glaring in at her with his arms crossed over his ginger beard.
"Fuck"
Millie said as she squirmed off her bed and over to Sadie's,harshly shoving both Caleb and sadie until they stirred awake.
"Uhhh..Millie What the fuck"
Sadie said unsuccessfully hitting Millie's arm
But as sadie started to drift off back to sleep the ginger mans voice pierced throughout the tent.
"Get up all of you and follow me !"
The happy energy was no more he was angry furious even as the three hungover teenagers left the tent and followed him towards the large cabin.
*******
As they entered into camp leader Johns office they saw the others sitting each with hangovers from last night as Millie, Sadie and Caleb took a seat so did the camp leader at his desk as he crossed his arms in disapproval staring at the sick teens.
"You all broke some pretty important rules last night !"
He groaned clenching his jaw.
"So Instead of joining the others in touring the camp you will all be cleaning the outside toilets"
Finns eyes suddenly widened
As did Noah's
"No one has used them toilets in years !"
Noah exclaimed
"Exactly, we were thinking of re opening them and if you lot want to go against the camp rules then why not set your punishment to clean them"
The camp leader said standing up and smiling
"Follow me and you shall get to work !"
The group of hungover teens followed the ginger man to the middle of the woods where a small hut stood well half stood half fell.

"So Instead of joining the others in touring the camp you will all be cleaning the outside toilets"Finns eyes suddenly widenedAs did Noah's "No one has used them toilets in years !"Noah exclaimed "Exactly, we were thinking of re opening them and i...

"Here are some cleaning tools and normal tools, when the hut looks brand new you guys can be excused from your punishment, Well I better get back,good luck"
The giddy man said before walking off in a jolly manor.
******
"Oh for fuck sake"
Wyatt moaned as he walked towards the shack and glared at the challenge ahead.
"What, can't handle a challenge"
Sophia smirked as she pushed Wyatt playfully.

Wyatt furrowed his brow then chuckled
"Pfft, of course I can handle it !"
He said as he grabbed a hammer and went inside the shack.

******
3 hours flew by and although a lot of work had been done the shack looked the same which only made the angry teens angrier and more frustrated
"Ah ! My hand !"
Jack exclaimed as he accidentally hit his hand with the hammer.
"Jack, Seriously this is the second time this week you have hurt yourself  !"
Finn said as he grabbed jack and sat him down on a rock.
"Is everything okay ?"
Millie said as she walked out of the shack away from where she was cleaning.
"Yeah...jack just hit his hand"
Finn responded without making eye contact.
"I'm gonna die I know it !"
Jack exclaimed as he started to cry intensely
"God, Jack your not going to die chill out !"
Finn said shoving him
"Don't fucking touch me !"
Jack yelled as Finn went to touch his hand