🌹my kind of woman🌹

"Your my my my,my kinda woman"

****
Monday morning- the return home

The camp was hectic that morning as every scrabbled around getting their things packed it was around 10:00 am when the buses pulled up and camp leader John bid farewell as the teens slowly fled into the buses.

"I'm going to miss you girls so much !"
Sophia cried as she pulled the two into a long tight hug.

"And il miss you Caleb and Gaten..."
She groaned noticing gatens upset expression and Caleb's unsatisfied smirk.

The goodbyes were hard Sophia,Wyatt,Finn,jack and Noah got onto a different bus to millie,Sadie,Gaten and Caleb because they lived in the opposite direction,not very far from Millie's small town but still quite a distance on foot.

Millie glanced over as she was about to step into the bus, she could feel Finns eyes on her so she gave in and gazed back, she gave him a slight smirk with a wave as he returned the same motion.....although she wanted to get away from him and move on she still felt her heart ache a bit as she tried her best to smile.

"Kmon Mills !"
Sadie exclaimed shoving Millie into the bus

Millie couldn't look back as Sadie kept shoving her along the bus aisle towards four seats with a table at the back,when she finally sat down and could look freely..

Finn was gone....

The smooth glide of the doors shutting sounded and just like that camp greenward faded from sight along with the bus Finn sat in..

Millie placed her headphones in as she felt her mind become uninterested in her friends conversations, the winner takes it all-ABBA...

Wasn't quite fitting but it wasn't a happy song for her like it was for most it made her think back to everything...

As the landscape on the outside of the glass panes blurred into one her palm pushed harder into the side of her face as her eyes fell shut,it was still incredibly early for the time she usually woke...

Her playlist continued to boom through her unresponsive ears.

Idontwannabeyouanymore-Billie eilish
What's up-4 non blondes
We might be dead by tomorrow-soko
Road trip- skegss
Wanted you-twin peaks
The end of the world-skeeter Davis
Rollin round-Natt And Alex wolff
I'm not yours-angus and Julia Stone
The youth-MGMT
listen before I go-Billie eilish
Candles-daughter
Chlorine- twenty one pilots
Glass house-Morgan saint
Bored-Billie eilish
Haventhadlove-laye
My kind of woman-Mac de Marco
(Yes this is the name of each chapter so far because we have now left the camp and also the artists deserve some recognition)

"MILLIE GET UP !"
Sadie repeated as she shoved Millie's shoulder the last song faded away as her eyes drifted open and adjusted slowly to the light....

She was home....and her mum was standing waiting for her to get off...

"I'm up ! Chill Sadie !"
Millie barked shoving Sadie