🌹the youth🌹

"The youth is starting to change...

Are you starting to change...

Are you...."

****
Finns vision was a hard thing to make out as his eyes slipped open and he felt the forest floor below him...but under his head was something...soft...like jeans....

Millie !

His eyes widened in shock as he saw the girl sat up against a log sleeping...why was he on her lap...this was too weird.

He stood up without waking the brunette and walked off his head pounding with each step.

Of course he was curious as to why he was with her alone in the woods and so close to her at that...but he couldn't answer that as his minds memories of last night were completely nonexistent.

"Where have you been ?"
Jack exclaimed as Finn stepped inside the tent.

"Woods.."
Finn responded without explanation

"Ohkay....?"
Jack uttered in a confused tone that Finn ignored.

Finns eyes began to fall shut as he fell to his bed,his thoughts were on millie...what happened..? But before he could dig deeper into his question he fell asleep letting silence fill the fabric walls.

****
A breeze hit her face as the prominent chirping of birds could be heard, she flinched feeling the forest floor below her....but no Finn...

She sighed "at least he has probably forgot about what I said last night"
She thought standing up and brushing herself off ,but she couldn't brush off the feeling of Finns head upon her legs...it stuck to her like a pungent smell.

"Millie ! I've been looking for you everywhere,what the fuck are you doing out here !?"
Sadie exclaimed walking through the trees towards her.

"Uh.i Guess I fell asleep after having a smoke"

Lies was the best option...

"Idiot"
Sadie sniggered grabbing Millie's hand dragging her back to camp.

Millie gazed up to the sky,it was cloudy almost dark..

"Do you think it's going to rain ?"
She groaned

"Obviously.."
Sadie muttered still dragging the brunette

Just as they stepped into their tent the harsh sounds of water began to plummet their ear drums as it hit off the tent walls,camp leader John had already explained that when it was raining the best option was to stay inside tents only coming out for dinner etc.

"Sadie...?"

"Mm ?"

"I think I'm going to go get a shower,il be back"
Millie uttered before wrapping a coat around her body pulling the hood up around her head to shield her from the droplets of rain.

She stepped out and immediately felt the rain surround her,hitting off her coat vigorously forcing her to run towards the cabin for safety.