[1] perfect morning

Kat rubbed your back as you sobbed onto a pillow. You hugged it tighter once she starting talking. "Hey, y/n it's ok. Colby's gonna come back. He loves you. He probably just wanted to give you space," She half smiled.

It had happened again. Colby and you got into a fight and he left, leaving you in tears and blaming yourself.

You were currently in a hotel in Hawaii taking a couples vacation with Colby, Sam and Katrina. Colby and you had been fighting a lot lately and Kat had to pry herself away from Sam to come and help you. You felt bad for doing it to them.

Katrina's phone dinged and she picked it up, her frown only deepening. "Sam needs me. I gotta go" She looked at me and smiled. "I'll be back as soon as I can, ok?" I faked a smile and nodded. She got up and left leaving you alone once again.

You forced yourself up and you made your way to the balcony. You stepped out onto the concrete and smiled. The ocean was calm this morning and that made some of the pain go away. You tucked your feet under you and took a seat at the table.

You sat there and watched the sun set and listened to the ocean in all of it's glory. You heard the sound of a door opening and closing but you shrugged it off because you thought it was Kat coming back.

A delicious smell entered your nose as you felt two strong arms wrap around you. It was Colby. He sat his head on your shoulder and looked out at the ocean and sun. Y'all stayed quiet for about five minutes before you finally spoke.

"Colby, I'm sorry. It's always my fault-" You were cut off when Colby pressed his lips against yours and kissed you gently. You smiled and pulled him closer.

"It's not, princess. I assure you it isn't EVER your fault."

He crouched down and held onto your knees for support. "I get so damn moody sometimes and I take that out on you. I'm so sorry. I love you with all my heart and you deserve a man better than me." You felt tears threatening to come out.

"It's ok. I just want my Colby back." He smiled and stood up.

"I got some food for you, all your favorites."

As you were about to get up Colby stopped you. "Wait." He went back inside and brought two plates with waffles, bacon and eggs on it. He sat one in front of you and the other on the opposite side of the table.

"Here." Colby handed you a blue little box and you gasped. "Open it." You did as he said and opened the tiny box. You smiled once you saw a necklace with a date on it.

You were about to ask what it meant but he beat you to it. "It's the day we started dating." You smiled remembering the memory. He pulled you up off your chair and hugged you tightly plating a small kiss on your lips.

"God y/n, I love you so damn much. You're so beautiful." He rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you too Colbs. Let's eat and go back to bed."

"Deal." He said giving you one more peck on the lips.

--------------------------------------------------------

hey! i hope you enjoyed this little imagine

vote and comment!

K<3