[17] cuddling

Colby and you had grow bored just laying in bed and a idea quickly popped into your head. You looked over at Colby and chuckled lightly before sitting up and getting out of the bed. He groans once you stand up and props himself up on his elbows.

"Colby" you smiled grabbing one of your pillows.

He raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

You threw the pillow at him and it slapped him in the face, catching him off guard. His mouth falls open as he takes it. He smirks and you and shakes his head. "Why are you like this, y/n?" He asked.

"I don't kno-" you were cut off when Colby threw another pillow at your legs and you gasp. "Oh, this is so war"

You grab the pillow off the floor and duck behind the bed. The room became silent.

Suddenly Colby jumped in front of you and started tickling you. You start laughing and try to pry him off but he doesn't stop.

"C-colby! Hah! Stopp!" He stops and kisses you softly before picking you up bridal style and dropping you on the bed.

He lays beside you and pulls you close to his chest without saying one word. He stares into your eyes as you two sit there.

This was all you ever wanted, nothing more. You were happy and you wanted to stay this way for the rest of your life. Hopefully, with him.

"I love you." he says poking you nose making you giggle.

"I love you even more, Colby"

He leans in and kisses you again and this time more roughly. He pulls away and grabs your waist. "That's not even possible."

~~~

oof this was bad and short but oh well💀 hope you enjoyed 💛