[19] maybe another?

you sat there on the edge of the bed with small tears flooding your eyes. most of them were happy but most were sad.

colby was gonna be home any second from filming with Sam and you shook with fear thinking about how he would react. this was big and it wasn't just something to throw to tge side until later.

the door clicked and slammed. you jumped up and straightened out your black dress colby had gotten you for your last birthday that was topped with a 'c' letter necklace hanging around your neck.

you smiled looking at the necklace. you had gotten it for colby and one for you but he decided to switch it up. you didn't mind though.

you loved the small things.

colby padded into the room and stopped once he saw you. a bright smile appeared on his face and he hugged you, picking you up off the ground.

"baby," he started and sighed. "i missed you so much... i almost went crazy..."

you chuckled and hung your arms around is neck staring into his arms. "i missed you too colbs..."

he placed a hand on your cheek and his smile disappeared. "have you been crying? whats up?"

"i-its nothing, colby."

he sat you down on the bed and pulled you to his chest. "tell me."

you had to do this. if you waited any longer he could notice at any time and possibly get angry for not telling him.

"alright... col-" you choked back a sob. "don't be mad, 'kay?"

he nodded and brushed a piece of your shiny h/c hair behind your ear before looking back into your eyes. you felt yourself freeze.

you had been with this boy five years and everything he looks at you, you find yourself falling more for him.

you could never not love this man.

"im not sure yet but... i think i-... i'm pregnant..."

colbys eyes went wide and you felt your heart break in your chest. you squeezed your eyes shut as Colby jumped up.

"are you serious?" he laughed and smiled.

all you did was nod.

"youre pregnant... we're pregnant!" once again colby grabbed you in his arms and hugged you tightly.

tears rolled down both of your cheeks as he cheered.

"please dont tell me this is a prank."

"it isnt."

he planted a kiss on your lips and on your forehead. "for nine months we cant have fun... dang."

your cheeks turned a light shade of pink and Colby grabbed your hand. "i was joking. i dont care baby. im so happy you're pregnant. we could have a little me or a little you running around soon... we're finally making our family official."

"we really are.."

"we should go celebrate."

•💜🤙🏼•