my scrunchie

imagine- 22

༝༝༝

"Baby," y/n said softly, clinging to her boyfriends waist. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her thin frame.

"Whats wrong?" the girl frowned softly and looked in the direction of Colby's closet until he caught on. "You want my hoodie don't you...?" she nodded. "You can just ask baby. You know I'd always let you. It doesn't bother me.," he reassured the girl before heading over to his closet and grabbing his latest hoodie to be released onto his merch site.

He walked back over to y/n and handed it to her and she snatched it away from him and tossed it on quickly. Colby's smell quickly filled her nose and she felt in heaven. The hoodie fell to her mid-thigh and ran over her hands. The warmness made her moan softly and pull the hoodie over her head.

"Thanks," she muttered. "Colby..." he hummed an answer and sat beside her. "Since you always let me wear your hoodies..." she grabbed his hand and took the scrunchie off her own before putting it around his wrist. He stared at it puzzled until she spoke up. "I just thought it would be cute if you wore something of mine... ya know?"

He messed with the scrunchie a little and after he pulled y/n into a long passionate kiss which she loved and so did he. "It is.. I love you so much, princess. You know that right?"

"Yeah. I love you too, Colbs."

"Ready for lunch?"

"Yes," she smiled.

word count: 256 words

short & cute🧡