[14] drunk

imagine- 14

༝༝༝

You were chilling watching Netflix in your house and it was eleven at night. You were chewing on your fingernails waiting for Sam to call. Sam was your best friend and he disappeared off the center of the Earth, again.

You sighed and looked down at your phone getting anxious. Suddenly the phone started ringing and you jumped and grabbed it.

"H-hello?" You said. You mentally slapped yourself for not seeing the caller ID.

"Hey uh- you know I hate to ask favors of you but . . . Colby's drunk and I don't want him going home alone. Kat's really worried about me and she's kinda tired of Colby being around- well not tired but we have no time together . . . anywho, can you bring Colby to your place? If that's not to much to ask," he said.

"Oh- of course Sam! I don't mind at all. Where are y'all at?" You smiled. You always had a slight crush on Colby but y'all didn't hang out or anything.

You could hear the smile in his voice. "Thank you so very much, y/n. Don't worry about picking him up I'll drop him off. I'll be there in five."

"Alright . . . bye Sam."

"Bye thank you I love you so much."

You smiled. "Love ya too Sam. You got the key see you soon."

He hung up and you squealed. Well- it was gonna be nice hanging out with him but he's gonna be drunk . . . just what I need in my life.

Almost ten minutes later Sam opens the door and Colby's right by his side. "Hey Sam."

"Hey. Sorry for asking you to do this I just know you're really reliable and you'll take care of him. I couldn't ask the boys because I know they'd do something funny to him." He laughed a little bit and put Colby on the couch.

Once again I smiled and looked over at Colby who looked as if he was sound asleep. "It's not a big deal, Sam. If you ever need anything I'm right here."

He brought me into a bone crushing hug. "Imma have to get going. I'll call you later to check in and maybe make some plans?" I nodded. "Alright good. Bye love you."

"Bye Sam love you too." He walked out the door and you shut it behind him. You looked behind at Colby and sighed. You walked over to him and woke him up.

You tried to pick him up but he only cursed at you. "Come on, Colbyyy! The beds more comfy!" You whined at he smirked and pushed you gently.

"Fine." He got up and found his way to my bedroom and I groaned when he fell on my bed and sighed out of relief.

You followed him and sat down. He crawled beside you wrapped his arms around you and put his head on your chest. "Have I-I ever told y-you your beautiful?" He slurred looking up slightly at you.

"No, but your drunk Colby." You played with his hair and smiled.

"Shut u-up. I'm perfectly f-fine and you're b-beautiful." He smiled and closed his eyes. After a few minutes he spoke up again. "I-I'm in l-ove with you y-y/n."

You blushed and smiled brightly. "I love you too, Colby . . . but you're drunk . . . drunk people always say such they don't mean . . ."

⛌❤️❤️⛌