[13] jealous.

just before i start i wanna say thank you guys so much for 500 reads! i really do appreciate it! 💞 hope y'all like this one.

imagine- 13

༝༝༝

You and your boyfriend Colby had recently moved into an apartment together and y'all were very much in love. There was one thing though, Colby often got jealous when you gave other guys the attention he craved.

He was staring you down right now. You were talking to one of your guy friends and he said you were showing too much skin for his comfort. All you were wearing was a tank top an short shorts. You always thought it was cute how he was such a jealous type.

You stared right back at him and then at Shawn who you smiled at once y'all engaged into conversation.

"It was nice seeing you again, y/n. We really need to do this again" Shawn slightly bit his lip and that drove Colby off the wall.

"We really should get going baby. Sam is expecting us any minute now" He grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him.

You rolled your eyes. "I'll think about it," you giggled. "Bye Shawn" Y'all waved as Colby dragged you off to his car.

"Colby!" You shouted and removed your wrist from his hand. "What has gotten into you?" You asked, obviously knowing the answer but you wanted to get him to admit it.

He shrugged. "He likes you"

"Ok and? I don't like him, I like you, dork" He smirked.

"I know"

You crossed your arms and stood your stance. "You're jealous, admit it" You spat.

"Baby. I'm not jealous" He laughed and grabbed your waist once again.

"You do Colby. Admit it or I'll go back and talk to Shawn-" He pushed his body against you on the car and smirked.

"I don't think you wanna do that, princess"

"Then just admit it" You wrapped your arms around his neck and grinned innocently.

"Fine. Ok so what if I'm jealous?"

You pressed your lips against his and melted into the kiss. He pulled you closer to him and hugged you tightly. "Don't be. You're the only guy I'm attracted too, Colby"

He smirked. "Is that so?"

You thought for a second. "No. I do like Markiplier-"

"Shut up and get your ass in the car"

⛌❤️❤️⛌