Chapter 1

I remember when I first met Theo, I believe we were auditioning for the first Divergent movie.

I ran into him, literally, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I squeaked out when I saw who I had just run into. "It's fine," he said, his accent was deep, with a half smile which made me blush. "Urm... I'm Shailene, but you can call me Shai," I said offering my hand out for a handshake. He smiled and took it, "I'm Theo, nice to meet you, Shai." I smiled and we both nodded and went out separate ways, I couldn't stop thinking about him, and I still can't.... About him and his beautiful British accent, his hazel eyes, and his smile... Oh god his smile....

The next time I saw him wasn't nearly as awkward...

I had already gotten the part of Tris and many guys were auditioning for the part of Four... But none of them seemed right until he came in.... I smiled and so did he, "Why hello there Shai," he said, his accent extremely thick. I smiled, "Hi, Theo, you're trying out too?" He nodded and looked over at Neil and Veronica who were sitting at the table inside the audition room. Veronica smiled, "Could you guys try the balcony scene? You know minus the kissing part, unless you guys want too." We both nodded and Theo pulled me to the center of the room by my arm and was about to say setting but was interrupted by Neil shouting, "Action!" We went to our positions and I turned to Theo, "Four?" He turned around, "Hmm?" "Can I ask you a question?" He smiled and nodded. "What's your tattoo?" "Do you want to see it?" I smiled and nodded. He turned his back to me and took his shirt off and I fake traced the imaginary tattoo on his back. "It's beautiful. But the factions? Why all of them?" He turned to me and smiled, "I don't want to be just one thing... I want to be brave, and selfless, and intelligent, and honest, and kind." I smiled and we looked into each other's eyes until Neil yelled, "Cut! That was great you two! I think you'd be great as Four, Theo! Veronica? What do you think?" She just smiled and nodded and Theo's face broke out into a huge smile. Neil smirked, "You two should get to know each other better, you ARE going to be co-stars." I smiled and Theo and I walked off together. I broke the semi-awkward silence, "Oh my gosh Theo! That was amazing! You're such a good actor!" He smirked and replied, "I'm the good actor? I think you are Shai! You were amazing!" I smiled and blushed, "Thanks Theo." He smiled and brought us to his car and he ran around to open the door for me. I smiled wide, "Why thank you Theo." He smirked, "No problem, Shai." And that was the start of me falling for Theodore James.

*************************************

New story! You like? Or nah? Do you guys like it? I totally love SHEO! ❤️

Piece out pansycakes! (I'm gonna call you guys that)