Chapter 10

He finally started driving, once he grabbed everything out of my car, and he drove us to his house to start cleaning up so he could move in with us. We cleaned everything up and next thing I knew, Theo and I were making out, again, but this time he was on top of me on his bed.

"Theo." I managed to say in between kisses. He pulled away looking down at me, "Yeah, Shai?" I bit my lip and looked up at him, "I don't think I'm ready yet...." He nodded and got off of me, "I can wait." I smirked, knowing he meant it.

Days and weeks passed without us seeing Miles anymore. Theo told Neil about what he was trying to do to me and he got fired, Thank God.

We finished filming not too long ago for Divergent, and have since started filming Insurgent. Theo and I have been dating for almost a year and Rosa has not stopped calling him daddy, I laugh every time knowing that Miles will never have a part in her life, and if he tries I know that I won't let him and I also know that Theo won't let him. Theo has been a great father to Rosa, which is amazing. He's also been a great boyfriend. He has officially moved into the master bedroom with me and I still have told him that I'm not ready, even though he still insists on waiting.

But one day in the past few months has really stood out for me, it's probably the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me. Theo decided he wanted to take me on a picnic, of course I agreed. He took us to the small park near our house where I took Rosa when she was younger, he set up a classic red and white checkered blanket on the ground and set the picnic basket down in the middle of the blanket, gesturing for me to sit down. As soon as I sat down I was greeted with a ton of food that Theo had packed. He handed me a sandwich and some of my organic tea that I like, and we sat and ate together while making small talk until we finished. When we finished I tried to see what else he had in the basket, but Theo smacked my hand away, insisting that it was as surprise. I rolled my eyes and got up waiting for him, which never happened.

The next thing I knew Theo was down on one knee, smiling wide with a small black box in his hand. I couldn't contain my excitement as he opened the box, revealing a diamond ring with a gigantic diamond on it and smaller ones all along the ring. He smiled and said, "Shailene Diann Woodley, I love you, with all my heart and soul. And I always have, and I always will. Would you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the world and becoming Shailene Woodley Taptikilis?" I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face, "Yes, Theo! A million times yes!" He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger as he stood up. I was smiling wide as I tackled him in a hug, "I love you, Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptikilis." He smiled even wider, "And I love you, Shailene Diann Woodley."

************************************

Awwwww SHEO! Sorry for the awful beginning to the chapter.... I didn't really wanna explain everything that happens so I kinda did that.... It's pretty bad.... Sorry.....