Chapter 7

I woke up in the middle of the night with a nightmare, a bad one. My first thought was to go to Theo, so I ran as fast as I could to his room to him sprawled out on his bed, laying on his back. I ran over and climb into the bed and laid on his chest sobbing when he woke up. "Shai?" He said in a sexy sleeping voice. "Y-Yeah?" I asked, my voice shaky. "Are you okay?" He asked while sitting up and pulling me into his lap as I shook my head, "No..." He kissed my forehead, "What's wrong babe?" I placed my head into his chest and sobbed again, "I-It w-was a n-nightmare a-about h-him a-again." He held me close, "It's okay, Shai, I'm here. Nothing bad is going to happen to you." That made me feel so much better, "C-Can I stay with you?" I asked after I finished crying. He smiled slightly and nodded, "Of course you can, babe." I smiled weakly and cuddled up to him as my eyes drifted off I swear I heard him say in a quiet, soothing voice, "I love you, Shai."

When I woke the next morning, he wasn't there and I started to panic. I got up and bolted downstairs and sighed in relief when I saw him watching TV with Rosa on the couch. I smiled and walked over to them and Theo's face immediately lit up in a smile, "Hi, Shai." I smiled back, "Hi, Theo." He beckoned me to come and sit on his lap, which I did and he smiled and whispered in my ear, "Feeling better?" I smiled and nodded, "Yeah much better." He smiled and I realized we have set today so I scrambled to get off his lap and ran upstairs to get changed. Theo followed with a confused look and walked into my room just as I was taking my clothes off. I turned and my mouth dropped as I tried to cover myself. "Shai." He said. "What?" I asked. "You're so beautiful." I smiled and blushed when he said that, as I was still trying to cover my body. He walked over and examined me, seeing all of the bruises that will never go away, all because of Miles. He looked me over for a while until I spoke up, "You likin' da merchandise ehh?" (A/N this is a quote from anchorman 2 which is the funniest movie EVER) He bursted out laughing and so did I. I gave up on trying to cover myself, I guess I'm comfortable with Theo, and I hugged him in all my nakedness. He smiled and hugged back, his hands drifted to my butt and I squealed slightly and he pulled back but I put his hands back on my butt, "Keep them there." He smiled, "Okay." We stayed like this for a while until I pulled away, "Theo, we have set today." He nodded but was looking at my boobs, I decided to cover myself up and he snapped out of his daze, "We have set today, Theo." He nodded and ran to his room to change while I did the same here.

Once we were both changed we walked downstairs to see Rosa on the couch, asleep and hugging her teddy bear that I gave her when I first had her. I smiled as Theo picked her up, "Does she go to daycare? Or so you have a babysitter?" He asked. "Babysitter. I usually just leave her her until our neighbors daughter comes over." I replied. He nodded and set her back down, kissing her forehead as I smiled. I walked over and kissed her forehead as well and Theo and I left and saw Hazel, our neighbors daughter, coming over and I smiled, "Hi, Hazel! Good morning!" She smiled, "Morning Shai! Who's this?" She asked gesturing to Theo. I smiled, "This is Theo. My boyfriend." She smiled and extended a hand to him, "Nice to meet you, Theo." He smiled, "Same to you, Hazel." She smiled, "Well I gotta go watch the angel, that is Rosa. So I'll see you guys later?" I smiled, "Yup! Thanks again, Hazel!" I said as I turned and got in the car.

I decided to let Theo drive and I remembered he left his car at the studio, "Theo?" I asked. "Yeah, babe?" When we go back to your old house you wanna drive your car there? It's still at the studio." He smirked, "Oh yeah. I forgot." I smiled then remembered what Theo said at McDonald's last night, "T-Theo?" I asked, my voice small. "Yes, Shai?" He asked. I took a deep breath, "You said you had a girlfriend... When we were at McDonald's.... Are you still dating her?" He slammed on the brakes and pulled over, "Oh shit... I forgot about, her..." He pulled out his phone and dialed her number, putting it on speaker until someone picked up, "Theo!" The voice said, "Why haven't you called?!" He spoke up, "Ruth... I'm breaking up with you." Ruth gasped, "W-Why?!" He took a deep breath, "Because I love someone else. Not you." I blushed majorly when he said that. Ruth screamed into the phone, "Fine! I've been cheating on you anyways!" And with that he hung up and looked at me, "So... I guess now we are technically dating...? I'm sorry I completely forgot about her." I was still a bright shade of red and he smirked at me, "Yes I said I love you, Shai." He said with a huge smile. I smiled wide and hugged him across the seat, "I love you too, Theodore."

************************************

Hiiiiiiii guyssssssss! Wassup? Do you guys like this so far? I hope you do! Peace out pansycakes!!