Chapter 6

Once we had everything in the car we drove home with Theo in the front seat this time because Rosa fell asleep. He looked over at me and smiled, "Sooo... We're a thing now..." I smiled and blushed, "I guess so, Theo, I guess so." He smirked, "So you heard Rosa. No babies for a while." I blushed, "Don't have to worry about that, Theo." He looked at me, "Huh?" I bit my lip and looked over at him, "I won't be ready for that for a long time, Theo. I want to have more kids just not yet." He nodded and took my free hand, "I can wait." I looked back at the road, "Wait for what?" He smirked, "For you to be ready. I'll be here. No matter where I am or where you are, I'll be ready, Shai." I smiled wide and my eyes became glassy, "Thanks, Theo." He smiled, "No problem."

Once we got home I offered to carry Theo's stuff inside but he refused and insisted on him carrying it by himself. I smiled and nodded and brought Rosa inside. I set her carefully on her bed and tucked her in and quickly went back downstairs to help Theo up to the guest bedroom. I opened the door and just barely missed him, "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, Theo!" He just smirked and walked inside, "So where am I staying?" I smiled, "You will be staying in the guest bedroom. C'mon I'll show you." I started walking up the stairs with Theo following. I made a left down the large hallway to the door just to the left of mine and opened the door for him, "Here we are!" He smiled and set his stuff on the bed. I smiled, "Want help with your stuff?" He smiled, "Sure baby." I blushed and walked over to him and helped him separate his clothes into piles.

After about an hour we were finally done and had everything stuffed away either in the dresser drawers or in the closet, "Thanks, Shai." He said with a smile. I smiled back, "No problem, Theo." He was already sprawled out across his new bed so I climbed on top of him and just laid there. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and I smiled, "Its been a long time since I could trust anyone, Theo." He kissed the top of my head, "Me too, Shai, me too." I smiled and got up, "I should probably get to bed. Good night, Theo." I walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips before leaving and going to bed.